The LunchboxWax® brand's mission is to help people achieve smooth skin and beautiful brows in mere minutes. Full-service, speed-waxing salons cater to both men and women who are selective when it comes to personal care. The brand offers a range of services to address any hair removal needs; from brows to bottoms, cheeks to chest, we help guests get smooth -- and stay that way for weeks. Because waxing is all we do, the carefully selected and professionally-trained waxologists are masters of their craft. For guests, this translates to unparalleled services in a one-of-a-kind setting. For franchise owners, it means higher employee retention, loyal and happy clientele, and potentially strong financial returns.
The brand's cheeky nature sets it apart from everyone else. We attract individuals who love the brand for keeping it real when it comes to keeping it smooth. At the core of everything we do, we are a culture-based business; head-strong, heart-filled and hand-crafted. It's what brings the brand together, enhances its strengths and compels growth. From franchisees to waxologists, we provide training resources, operational support and ongoing mentorship needed for success from a team of the most driven, purposeful and straight-up awe-inspiring people around. As a brand, we truly believe that we have built an organization where social responsibility and bottom-line driven business models coexist.
The LunchboxWax Brand's Business Features:
- Culture-Based: Beautiful. Collaborative. Purposeful. Everything we do as a brand is purposeful - operating to help franchisees create the ultimate salon experience for clients and a positive environment for their employees. The LunchboxWax support team works together with franchisees to make each other smarter and more successful. We support each other and extend this authentic, genuine sense of unity to everyone.
- Simple Operations: The brand offers a refined, established business strategy that's centered on the franchise owners and is completely turn-key from the time of agreement execution through opening of their salon. The brand's industry-leading franchise model includes assistance with: Real Estate and Construction Project Management, On-site and Ongoing Operational Training, full-scale Marketing and Business Management Plans, and Business Coaching.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: The brand implements and uses state-of-the-art technology in all aspects of the business including POS, LMS, CRM, Support Center, Distribution, Finance and Reporting, Marketing and PR.
- Highly Profitable & Scalable: What's not to love about built-in repeat business!? Waxing is a big business and since hair is a "growing" commodity, clients schedule appointments every 4-6 weeks. Our support team supports the intention to help the franchise owners achieve profitability within 6-9 months of their opening.
- Low Monthly Overhead: The salons run without a receptionist - which is a big differentiator. We provide sample resources for franchise owners to use to teach their waxologists how to run their salons as a TEAM. We want the salon staff to connect with guests from the time they come in until they leave.
- High Salon Employee Retention: The brand has spent a meticulous amount of time in understanding how to help franchisee owners motivate and keep their all-important workforce engaged, inspired and motivated. As a brand, we understand that this is a key to any successful business, and the training and ongoing education of their workforce is of the utmost importance. We are committed to providing best-in-class body waxing services performed by professionally trained waxologists.
Our Ideal Franchise Owner:
TheLunchboxWax brand attracts top-caliber franchise owners for a reason: The brand's unique vibe is all about purpose, collaboration and beauty; an inner verve that fuels a culture of heart-driven, headstrong entrepreneurs. This mindset pervades everything we do, and it shows. We look for like-minded, passionate individuals who are ready to grow and empower themselves and their communities. They are dedicated to achieving financial independence, while managing a growing business that helps others along the way.
As a brand, we are very interested in individuals who have experience running businesses and teams of employees. It has been noted that franchise owners who have not had this experience have witnessed a higher turnover and learning curve with their employees, which has been their biggest challenge.
- Salon or beauty industry experience NOT required
- Passionate and experienced building teams
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated achievers motivated by strong profitability
- Community oriented
- Training: Training and Development is our culture! As a brand, we provide 5 separate training programs for each tier; Franchise Owner, Salon Director, Area Trainer, Manager and Waxologists. Comprehensive training is provided by combining classroom and on the job training with online training through LunchboxWax University (LBU), which provides franchise owners with all the tools and resources needed to help build a strong foundation that assists with their employee retention.
- On-going Support: LunchboxWax franchise owners and their employees have access to a network of support and educators as well as sample resources and continuing education courses to help provide further development. We also provide a Technology Support Center, LBU, Intranet, POS System, weekly communications and updates, dedicated onboarding calls with Franchisee Advisory Board (FAB), and marketing assistance.
- Field Support: A team of professionals is available to help ensure franchise owners become the "Success Symbols" they thrive to be, through site selection, build-out, unit profitability meetings and more!
- Marketing: 3% of gross receipts goes towards the Brand Marketing Fund and franchise owners are required to spend the greater of $1,500 per month or 2% of monthly gross sales for local marketing advertising. The brand's established marketing strategies help franchise owners grow and retain the client base through traditional methods, PR, social media, SEO, digital marketing, website, reputation management, retargeting and referral and loyalty programs. The Support Center team assists in the creation of local marketing that leverages what is done on a national basis. Outside vendors provide customizable collateral, marketing materials, promotional items, event supplies, apparel. Assistance with Grand Opening marketing plans is also provided.
Add to Request List
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.