At LunchboxWax, we make it our mission to help people achieve smooth skin and beautiful brows in mere minutes. We are a full-service, speed-waxing salon that caters to both men and women who are selective when it comes to personal care. We offer a range of services to address any hair removal needs; from brows to bottoms, cheeks to chest, we help our guests get smooth — and stay that way for weeks. Because waxing is all we do, our carefully selected and expertly-trained waxologists are masters of their craft. For guests, this translates to unparalleled services in a one-of-a-kind setting. For Franchise Owners, it means high employee retention, loyal, and happy clientele and strong financial returns.
Our cheeky nature sets us apart from everyone else. We attract individuals who love us for keeping it real when it comes to keeping it smooth. At the core of everything we do, we are a culture-based business; head-strong, heart-filled and hand-crafted. It’s what brings us together, enhances our strengths and compels us to grow. From franchisees to waxologists, we provide the training, support and ongoing mentorship needed for success from a team of the most driven, purposeful and straight-up awe-inspiring people around. We truly believe that we have built an organization where social responsibility and bottom-line driven business models coexist - where we’ve perfected every detail making this a highly profitable yet scalable opportunity.
- Culture-Based: Beautiful. Collaborative. Purposeful. Everything we do is purposeful – operating to create the ultimate salon experience for clients and a positive environment for employees. We work together with our franchise partners to make each other smarter and more successful. We support each other and extend this authentic, genuine sense of unity to everyone.
- Simple Operations: We offer a refined, proven business strategy that’s centered on our Franchise Owners and completely turn-key from the time of agreement through handing over the keys to the salon. Our industry-leading franchise model includes assistance with: Real Estate, Legal, Construction Project Management, On-site and Ongoing Training, full-scale Marketing and Business Management Plans, recruiting and hiring Waxologists, and Business and Personal Coaching.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We implement state-of-the-art technology in all aspects of the company including POS, LMS, CRM, Support Center, Distribution, Finance and Reporting, Marketing and PR.
- Highly Profitable & Scalable: What’s not to love about built-in repeat business!? Waxing is a big business and since hair is a “growing” commodity our clients schedule appointments every 4-6 weeks. Our support team supports the intention to help the Franchise Owners profitable within 6-9 months of their opening.
- Low Monthly Overhead: The salons run without a receptionist – which is a big differentiator. We teach our waxologists how to run the salons as a TEAM. We want them to connect with their guests from the time they come in until they leave and have choreographed the running of these salons, which are running upwards of 125 services per day through each of our salons based on system-wide performance, but is not guaranteed.
- High Employee Retention: We have spent a meticulous amount of time in understanding how to motivate and keep our all-important workforce engaged, inspired and motivated. We understand that this is the key to any successful business, and our training and ongoing education of our workforce is of the utmost importance. This allows us to retain at least 70% of salon Waxologists once trained. We are committed to providing best-in-class body waxing by expertly trained waxologists who receive ongoing education.
Our Ideal Franchise Owner:
At LunchboxWax, we attract top-caliber franchisees for a reason: Our unique vibe is all about purpose, collaboration and beauty; an inner verve that fuels a culture of heart-driven, headstrong entrepreneurs. This mindset pervades everything we do, and it shows. We look for like-minded, passionate individuals who are ready to grow and empower themselves and their communities. They are dedicated to achieving financial independence, while managing a growing business that help others along the way.
We are very interested in partnering with individuals who have experience running businesses and teams of employees. We have found that franchisees that have not had this experience have witnessed higher turnover and learning curve with employees, which has been their biggest challenge.
- Salon or beauty industry experience NOT required
- Passionate and experienced building teams
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated achievers motivated by strong profitability
- Community oriented
- Training: Training and Development is our culture! We provide 5 separate training programs for each tier; Franchise Owner, Salon Director, Area Trainer, Manager and Waxologists. We provide comprehensive training by combining classroom and on the job training with online training through LunchboxWax University (LBU), which provides our Franchise Owners with all the tools and resources they need to build a strong foundation that assists with employee retention.
- On-going Support: At LunchboxWax, we have a network of support and educators for our Franchise Owners and their new employees, as well as continuing courses to provide further development. We also provide a Technology Support Center, LBU, Intranet, POS System continuous communications and updates, quarterly “Chief Calls” with Debi & Christo, dedicated onboarding calls with VPs (business coaching), Franchisee Advisory Board (FAB), and marketing.
- Field Support: We have a team of professionals to ensure our Franchise Owners become the “Success Symbols” they thrive to be, through site selection, build-out, unit profitability meetings and more!
- Marketing: 3% of weekly gross sales goes towards our Brand Fund and we require Owners to spend 2% of monthly gross sales for local advertising. Our proven, wide-range and built-in marketing strategies help Owners grow and retain their client base through traditional methods, PR, social media, SEO, digital marketing, website, reputation management, retargeting and referral and loyalty programs. We assist in the creation of local marketing that leverages what we are doing on a national basis. Clayton Kendall provides customizable collateral, marketing materials, promotional items, event supplies, apparel. We also assist with Grand Opening marketing plans.
Add to Request List
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.