Ashley Casey becomes Brightway Insurance’s newest Multi-Unit Owner
Casey’s stores are located in St. Augustine and Palm Coast, Fla.
December 19, 2017 // Franchising.com // PALM COAST, Fla. - Ashley Casey, Owner of Brightway, The Casey Agency in St. Augustine, Fla., is about to realize the revenue-growing benefits of being a Multi-Unit Owner with Brightway Insurance. With the purchase of the Brightway store located at 55 Plaza Drive, Suite 5 in Palm Coast, Fla. (in Lakeview Plaza next to Outback Steakhouse), Casey makes the ninth Owner in the Brightway system to own more than one store. The store in Palm Coast has been rebranded to Brightway, The Casey Agency.
“Ashley Casey is among the top 10 percent most successful store owners at Brightway based on sales. He’s done a tremendous job of leveraging the Brightway system to achieve success, and we’re thrilled to see him grow his business by taking on a second location,” said Brightway President, Talman Howard.
Casey’s first agency at 1975 B A1A South in St. Augustine (near the Pope Road intersection), opened in May 2008.
He joins these Brightway Multi-Unit Owners:
- Rich Saltzman - Brightway, The Saltzman Agency in Tampa, Fla. and Largo, Fla.
- Kandie Landers - Brightway, The Landers Agency in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. and Glendale, Colo.
- Josh Hite - Brightway, The Hite Agency in Boynton Beach, Fla., and Brightway, The Dissel Agency in Bluffton, S.C.
- Dimitri Apostle - Brightway, The Dimitri J. Apostle Agency in Charlotte, N.C., and Rockford, Mich.
- Ken Toney - Brightway, The Toney Agency in Longwood, Fla., and Altamonte Springs, Fla.
- Jim Pihl - Brightway, Mandarin in Jacksonville, Fla., and Brightway, Julington Creek in St. Johns, Fla.
- Billy Wagner - Brightway, Ponte Vedra Beach in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., and Brightway, Deland in Deland, Fla.
- Chris Cole - Brightway, The Cole Agency in Boynton Beach, Fla. and Palm Springs, Fla.
“I’ve enjoyed a great amount of success with Brightway over the past nine years and am thrilled to grow my business with the brand that Homeowners on the First Coast have come to know and trust,” said Casey. “I look forward to bringing more choice in insurance brands and expert counsel to residents in Palm Coast and surrounding communities.”
Brightway Store Owners enjoy support from hundreds of insurance professionals in customer service, carrier relationships, marketing, accounting and technology, which frees up their time to focus on leveraging the broadest possible selection of insurance companies to meet each customer’s unique needs. As a result, Brightway agencies consistently outsell other agencies three-to-one.*
Brightway, The Casey Agency offers customized Home, Condo, Renters, Auto, Flood, RV, Motorcycle, Boat, ATV, Umbrella and Business policies from numerous insurance brands including American Colonial, Bankers, Nationwide, Progressive, Safeco and Travelers.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance is a national property/casualty insurance retailer selling through a network of franchised independent stores throughout the country. With more than $495 million in annualized written premium, the company is one of the largest property and casualty agencies in the United States.
Brightway began franchising operations in 2008 and has since grown to more than 700 people in 19 states serving customers in all 50 states. Forbes has recognized the company as America’s No. 1 Franchise to Buy. Additionally, the company was named a top franchise three years in a row by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the fastest-growing private companies in America nine consecutive years by Inc. 5000. People wishing to learn more about franchise ownership with Brightway may visit BrightwayDifference.com and find us on LinkedIn. Consumers seeking a better insurance buying experience may visit Brightway.com and find us on Facebook.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance