CARSTAR Opens More Than 30 New Locations Across North America In First Four Months Of 2018
April 18, 2018 // Franchising.com // CHARLOTTE - CARSTAR, the continent’s largest Multi-Shop Operator (MSO) network of independently owned collision repair facilities, continued to expand its footprint in the U.S. and Canada with more than 30 new store openings already in 2018.
“We continue to see growth as independent store owners join the CARSTAR network to build their businesses,” said Michael Macaluso, President of CARSTAR. “These owners benefit from CARSTAR’s strong North American footprint, insurance relationships, purchasing volume, standard operating procedures and training programs. And, rather than selling out their businesses to a consolidator, they can retain the ownership for future generations and drive their profitability and performance at the same time.”
CARSTAR facilities feature state-of-the-art repair equipment, expert painting, towing assistance, vehicle pick-up and delivery, and a nationwide warranty. CARSTAR I-CAR Gold and OEM certified technicians are trained to work on all makes and models and participate in ongoing education programs on the latest vehicle technologies and materials.
Across North America, CARSTAR leads the collision repair industry in the highest quality repairs and excellent customer service. It works with all major insurance carriers in the U.S. and Canada.
New CARSTAR locations for 2018 include:
- CARSTAR City Motors Collision, Santa Maria, CA, owned by Albert Hernandez
- CARSTAR Kraemer Collision Center, Anaheim, CA, owned by Joel J. Cuevas, Jorge Cuevas and Joanne Cuevas
- CARSTAR Quality Collision Services, Prescott Valley, AZ, owned by Chris and Melissa Carlson
- CARSTAR Reichard Collision Reichard Buick GMC, Dayton, OH, owned by Eugene and Jeffrey Reichard
- CARSTAR Reichard Collision Brookville at Boose Chevrolet, Brookville, OH, owned by Jeffrey Reichard
- CARSTAR West Coast Collision Center, Riverside, CA, owned by Mark Shackleford
- CARSTAR Auto World Collision, South San Francisco, owned by Jason Wong
- CARSTAR Espana’s Milpitas, Milpitas, CA, a second location owner Miguel Espana
- CARSTAR Nescar Garage, Beltsville, MD, owned by Nestor Montoya
- CARSTAR Wilson Lineville, Howard, WI, the third location for owner Kevin Wilson
- CARSTAR McLaren Irvine, Irvine, CA, and CARSTAR McLaren Lake Forest, Lake Forest, CA, both owned by
James D. Davis and Mary Davis
- CARSTAR Advantage Collision Center, Portsmouth, VA, owned by Michael T. Black and Lisa A. Black
- CARSTAR RS Collision of Alexandria, Alexandria VA, and CARSTAR RS Collision of Manassas, Manassas Park, VA owned by Bobby Seenath
- CARSTAR Spring Valley, Columbia, SC, owned by Donald W. Purcell, Jr.
- CARSTAR VIP, Bedford Heights, OH, owned by Tony Tokman
- CARSTAR Excel, San Juan Capistrano, CA, owned by Eduardo Carinchi
- CARSTAR Barrett Collision Center, Abilene, TX, owned by Rocky Champion
- CARSTAR Collision Tec, Clearwater, FL, owned by Dilip Kanji
- CARSTAR T&S Body Works, Tempe, AZ, owned by Scott Look
- CARSTAR of Sedona, Sedona, AZ, owned by Brian Ekwall and Matthew Mullis
- CARSTAR Hayden, Hayden, ID, owned by Greg Solesbee
- CARSTAR Tamco Collision and CARSTAR Tamco Collision 2, Norwood, PA, owned by Tony DiNapoli and Margaret Bonella
- CARSTAR Sudbury (Autoworks), Ontario, Canada, owned by Vince Pollesel
- CARSTAR Bancroft, Bancroft, Ontario, owned by Paul Cross
- CARSTAR Sherbrooke Centre, Sherbrooke, Quebec, owned by Dany Leclerc
- CARSTAR Express Sackville, Sackville, New Brunswick
- CARSTAR Kingston (Condie), Kingston, Ontario, owned by Jeff Condie
- CARSTAR Gananoque Appraisal, Gananoque, Ontario, owned by Arnold Dixon
CARSTAR - a part of the Driven Brands, Inc. family of automotive aftermarket franchise brands -- is North America’s largest Multi-Shop Operator Network of independently owned collision repair facilities with more than 550 locations in 32 states and 10 Canadian provinces. CARSTAR in the U.S. and CARSTAR in Canada deliver national scale, consistently high-quality vehicle repairs, repeatable outcomes and the industry’s highest customer satisfaction ratings; all repairs are backed by a national warranty and service guarantee. Through a variety of fundraising initiatives, CARSTAR, its franchisees, partners and employees have raised over $3 million for Cystic Fibrosis Canada, and has made fighting cystic fibrosis its cause, North American wide. For more information visit www.carstar.com and www.carstar.ca and follow us on Facebook and twitter. CARSTAR is actively seeking new franchisees.
Victory Management Group PR
Comments:comments powered by Disqus