Archadeck is proud to be North America's leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces. We are the only national brand in outdoor living design and construction, with the most locations, the largest geographic footprint, the most experience and the largest client base in the industry. No other firm can approach the number of outdoor living projects we have designed and built, and it's not even close!
Leading By Example
Archadeck is clearly the thought leader with an unparalleled sensibility for outdoor design utilizing cutting-edge technology. Our Design and Construction methodology combines 30-plus years of experience to guarantee outstanding designs and quality installations performed by our franchisees. All of this combines to provide our clients with an unforgettable, world-class experience that is unmatched in the industry.
You'll soon discover that your growth potential with Archadeck can be as vast as the great outdoors itself. Since our inception, we have designed and built outdoor living projects for well over 100,000 clients across North America. Our business model is focused on much more than just decks! In fact, decks represent only a portion of the types of projects that are designed and built under the Archadeck Outdoor Living brand. Screened porches, sunrooms, three-season rooms, patios, hardscapes, outdoor kitchens, shade structures, pergolas, gazebos and other categories of outdoor living structures are all important parts of our business mix.
- Our Experience. Archadeck is the leading designer and builder of outdoor living spaces in North America. No other firm comes close.
- Our Professionalism. Clients enjoy the courteous and professional way we work with them, which is a huge departure from how most building contractors operate.
- Our Documented Process. Building projects is a complex undertaking and clients appreciate our detailed process which ensures that nothing is left to chance.
- Our Outstanding Value. While we are very rarely the cheapest option available, our focus on designing and building projects based on meeting the needs of our clients guarantees projects that deliver superior value.
- Our Custom Design Capabilities. From basic and highly functional designs to more complex and unique projects, our design expertise and 3-D project rendering capabilities ensure our clients can visualize how the project will look on their home before we ever break ground.
- Our Construction Details. Clients appreciate our proven construction standards and detailed building plans, which always meet or exceed local building code requirements, and understand their project will be built to our exacting standards.
- Our Warranty and Client Protections. Archadeck offers both a written warranty from the local office and an independent third party guarantee of contract completion, providing unmatched levels of customer protections to our clients in an industry that is not known for providing such safeguards.
Training and support. Helping you succeed.
At Archadeck, we fully understand that your success leads to our success. So our team is fully committed to whatever it takes to support you and your goals as a business owner. And by being part of the Outdoor Living Brands family of franchise companies, this support system expands exponentially. You'll have access to responsive support from a team of business professionals in all the key disciplines you'll need.
- Lead Generation A proven, well-respected track record of lead generation and business development practices shared by multiple brands. This includes traditional lead generation activities such as targeted direct mail, print advertising, home and garden shows, referral marketing and guerrilla marketing strategies and tactics. In addition, we have developed an online strategy that gives our franchisees the necessary tools and guidance to have a strong local presence on the web and across various inbound and social media marketing platforms.
- Marketing Support Experienced marketing professionals help our franchisees develop their annual marketing plans and determine which strategies and tactics are the best fit in their respective marketplace. The philosophy of our marketing team is to proactively research and identify new marketing and advertising opportunities for the franchise system.
- Customer Loyalty and Retention A proven client experience sets us apart from other home service contractors. From the initial call to the post-installation follow-up, our well-defined process leads to more satisfied clients and generates more referrals. At Outdoor Living Brands, we constantly measure our customer satisfaction scores and are pleased to report that our customer service rankings compare favorably with other world-class brands in different industries.
- Technology Platform Archadeck has created a suite of technology tools to support the daily efficient operations of the business. They include a full enterprise service platform (i.e., CRM, field operations, accounting integration, pricing tool, etc.) that will allow you to manage daily workflow, from marketing to the initial customer call all the way through invoicing and collection of receivables.
- Franchise Partner Network You'll have dozens and dozens of partners in the business -- your fellow franchise partners have been there, done that. You'll find that your fellow franchisees will be a trusted and experienced network that you'll rely on for advice, guidance and support -- shortening and easing your learning curve in the business.
Focused on your bottom line.
One of the key benefits to our Archadeck franchisees is the ability to leverage the best practices from across our franchise system to improve the profitability and efficiency of your local operations. You'll be able to compare the financial performance of your office to that of your peers within Archadeck, and our franchise support team will help you target specific areas for operational improvements.
A recent Bain and Company survey indicates that 84% of U.S. businesses use some form of comparative benchmarking data to help manage their operations and it is widely viewed as an accepted "best practice."
That is why all Archadeck offices participate in our annual financial benchmarking program. This detailed report provides comparative benchmarking data to help you measure the financial performance of your business in the following categories:
- Gross profit and net profit margins
- Expense management (cost of materials, labor and overhead)
- Owner compensation and business profitability
- Employee productivity
- Asset productivity (effective use of cash)
The idea is for our franchise owners and franchise support team to use the information as a tool to assist our franchisees in setting goals and priorities for their businesses and improving bottom line results. The data is also extremely valuable in providing parameters for creating annual budgets, making long-term business plans and providing information to raise capital through banking relationships. The data can also help justify a future selling price should you someday decide to sell your business.
A leader in its class
Outdoor Living Brands franchise companies have been designated as World Class Franchises by the Franchise Research Institute and received Franchise Business Review's Franchise Satisfaction Award as a Top 50 Franchise for multiple years in a row.
Compared to starting a similar Archadeck business on your own, partnering with us will allow you to dramatically shorten your ramp-up period and avoid unnecessary and costly mistakes that you may have made when you launched your current business. This "tuition" that you likely paid when you launched your company is likely far more than the franchise investment required to license our proven business model and operating systems.