About Booster Juice
The first Booster Juice was opened in Sherwood Park, Alberta in November 1999 by Dale Wishewan, Booster Juice President & CEO, a guy who thought it would be a good idea to sell smoothies in the middle of a Canadian winter. Turns out, taste trumps temperature, and today there are over 300 locations worldwide. Booster Juice serves its intensely loyal customers a delicious, convenient and nutritious alternative to fast food. In addition to their signature smoothies, their menu offers fresh-squeezed juices, hot food, and snacks. A vibrant brand that attracts an active clientele, Booster Juice has been honoured with a number of consumers' choice and business awards over the last 16 years.
The founders of Booster Juice have had many successes in business over the years. During those experiences, they have come to realize that there are many ways to return profits to owners while making everyone involved successful. Returning profits at the expense of employees or Franchise Partners is an unacceptable business plan to them. Many Franchise Partners extract the majority share of the profits and constantly look for ways to increase their corporate income. Our founders aimed their sites at tearing down those practices when they created Booster Juice. To them, the spice of life is finding ways to bring as many people as possible along with them in the path of financial independence and quality of life.
We put our money where our mouth is and own several stores ourselves. Our many multi-unit Franchise Partners are a testament to the stability and success of the individual units as a investment also.
Here are a few of the key points in regards to a Booster Juice Franchise Opportunity:
* Franchise Fee and terms vary by Country ? Please contact the appropriate regional or coporate office.
* Royalties of 6% of gross sales (lowest in the industry)
* 2% advertising/ marketing royalties of gross sales (fully accounted for with statements)
Here are a few of the things that all franchise Owners will receive:
* Assistance with site selection and lease negotiation
* Turnkey store developement
* Use of praised and proven 'Booster Juice System'
* Use of Booster Juice Trademarks and Logos
* Proprietary and proven recipes
* High profile national presence
* Complete operations manual
* Top of the line equipment package
* Established distribution system to lower product cost
* Comprehensive marketing & merchandising programs
* Incredible branded product line
* Shared buying power (over 150 locations and counting)
* Training and ongoing field support
* Cutting edge development within the juice and smoothie bar industry
* Partnership with a Franchisor truly devoted to the success of all of its Franchise Partners
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.