Challenge Island is a service business providing project-based programs designed to teach creative problem solving and critical thinking to children, ages 4-13+. The popularity of this unique enrichment program has been growing by leaps and bounds since its inception as its vast, high-interest curriculum continuously expands.
Challenge Island classes, field trips, and birthday parties provide an exciting, enriching atmosphere where kids can develop their curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking skills and savvy. Working in cooperative "tribes", children perform action-packed tasks set on high-interest thematic "islands". Whether dreaming up roller coasters designs, inventing new ice-cream flavors, or building bridges over "shark Infested" waters, these weekly challenges spark children's natural curiosity and imagination in a whole new way while allowing them to flex their cognitive and creative muscles. The solutions to our thinking quests are as unique and varied as our students themselves. Kids can't wait to Out-think, Out-smart, and Out-play on Challenge Island!
This franchise opportunity can't be beat. With a 10 year track record, exceptionally low startup costs and cash flow in a very short period of time, Challenge Island is a great investment for anyone who is looking for an
owner/operator business. Come take advantage of all the exciting new developments that a Challenge Island franchise has to offer now!
Challenge Island has a high probability for success because:
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business
- Requires only a modest investment
- Has NO national competition
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise
- Can be operated as a part/full time business
- Has high profit margins
- Has low fixed overhead
- It's easy to operate
- It can be easily taught to anyone
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family
- Parents view the classes, camps, and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent
- The Challenge Island Schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business
- Year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures
- Third party financing available
Challenge Island is a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Learning Corporation (CLCN.OB), owner and developer of Bricks 4 Kidz®, the highly-popular children's education and enrichment franchise (rated #4 on Entrepreneur Magazine's list of best new franchises).
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
A service business providing exciting programs to teach creative problem solving to kids 4-13+
Looking for more information about Challenge Island? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.