Be a part of one of the country's fastest growing casual restaurant brands, with one of the most attractive ROIs in the industry and an unparalleled commitment to support our franchise system.
Who We Are
We are a casual, beach-themed family restaurant that specializes in Food with Flavor. We are built upon a focus of return on investment, and as low an initial investment as possible, resulting in a great sales-to-investment ratio.
- #18 Future 50 awards from Restaurant Business Magazine for 2011
- #24 on the Entrepreneur Magazine Top New Franchises for 2011
- #21 on the Franchise Times Magazine's Fast 55 Growth Franchises 2010
- Franchise Update Magazine's STAR Award winner for 2010
- Restaurant Business Magazine's "Top Twenty Fastest Growing Concepts" 2009/2010
What We Offer:
- Incredible growth with prime territories still available
- Great Unit-level economics
- Compelling sales to investment ratio
- Larger Footprint, up to 5000 Sq Ft
- New décor with Flexible layouts perfect for conversions
- Full service dining with a fun, laid-back atmosphere
- 30+ Award-Winning sauces and rubs with a wide-variety menu, also serving craft beer, wine and full liquor
- Active participation in community events and fundraisers
- Product and Flavor Innovation
- We use only jumbo, fresh wings, all-natural chicken breasts, and 100% Angus beef burgers, and top quality ingredients
Our Business Model
Return on investment is the core of our business model. Our team will help you locate and evaluate superior inline and end cap locations based on population, demographics, traffic counts and other pertinent data in order to minimize the initial investment. Our flexible floorplans allow for a wide range of restaurant sizes from 2500 to 4500 square feet or larger, and we will consider retail and restaurant space.
Simple operation is core to our concept. It is the foundation of everything we do. It is a clear expression of our intentions and our culture: how we look at, manage and plan the business. We are always looking for ways to take the complexity out of the business, with a focus on being the best place to eat in town. We only use three major pieces of equipment in the kitchen. We keep our recipes three-step simple, and make it easy to make our food taste incredible.
Our ideal candidate is someone who wants to run the best restaurant and really be a part of the local community. We have proven products and a guest experience that will make you proud to own and operate the next Hurricane Grill & Wings!
Our training program is extensive and includes both classroom instruction and on-the-job training. In addition to your four week training period, the Hurricane Grill & Wings opening team will work with you for seven days before and after your restaurant's opening to assist you in the following areas:
- Design and Construction Process
How to build and open your Hurricane Grill & Wings
The opening is conducted by a group of Senior Management and certified trainers
- Store Operations
What takes place inside the four walls of the restaurant
- Front of the House
Greeting customers and ensuring they have a memorable experience
- Back of the House
What goes on in the kitchen and the preparation of our delicious food
- Hiring Employees
Recruiting and retaining the best employees
Using our technology and Point of Sale system to manage the business
Replenishing inventory and supply chain mechanics
- Marketing and Advertising
- Attracting and keeping customers
- Promoting Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Becoming your neighborhood ambassador for the brand
- Financial Management
Franchise Business Consultants work with you to help build profitable revenue by keeping your costs in line.
- Ongoing Support
Our Franchise Business Consultants provide invaluable operations support of your franchise business.
Once your restaurant opens, you will continue to receive operational updates, training from franchise business partners, manager workshops and the Hurricane Grill & Wings Annual Conference.
Add to that our wonderfully designed stores, unique décor and relaxing atmosphere and you begin to see what makes the Hurricane experience so special. We want to ensure that our customers receive the best products in the same tradition that Hurricane has established and is known for.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.