Why Sbarro is the Premier Franchising Opportunity
As the nation's leading Italian quick service restaurant company, Sbarro is the perfect choice for entrepreneurs looking to run their own business. With nearly 1000 locations across more than 30 countries, the Sbarro franchise family spans the world. Each restaurant is joined by a common thread: quality, service and delicious, fresh and authentic Italian food.
When you join the Sbarro franchise family, you become part of a global network of professionals. Throughout the entire franchising process, Sbarro provides in-depth guidance and support - from food preparation to employee training to site design, our team of experts are there to assist you and make your restaurant a success.
The Sbarro vision of success is one that is shared throughout our national network of franchisees. We invite you to share this vision and achieve your own personal goals with all of the rewards that go along with being a member of the Sbarro family of restaurants.
The Sbarro concept was born in Italy and raised in the United States. Here's where we are today:
- Since 1956, we have been a business with a passion for success.
- Nearly 1,000 locations in both traditional and non-traditional venues worldwide.
- Plans for expansion across the U.S.
- Rated the #1 Quick Service Restaurant in the Italian segment by Entrepreneur magazine for five out of the past six years.
The Sbarro brand concept is based on Old World Italian food. What makes it so successful?
- Time-honored recipes -- Sbarro's original recipes remain the inspiration for Sbarro's menu of more than 200 items.
- The freshest ingredients -- Sbarro sets and meets high standards for the freshest locally grown and imported ingredients.
- Consistency -- Sbarro franchises are committed to unwavering standards of food quality, value and service.
- Buying power -- Our size enables us to purchase the best ingredients and help keep your inventory costs low.
How does Sbarro support its franchisees?
- Extensive restaurant and management training -- Your first stop on the road to becoming a franchisee is an intensive, focused training course.
- Design assistance -- Our experienced team will help to make your site attractive while maximizing space.
- Franchise management -- An experienced franchise manager is available to guide you through the process of opening your own Sbarro, from inception through the successful day-to-day operations.
- An established regional network of suppliers located in all four corners of the globe.
What makes Sbarro a unique value in franchising?
- Affordable investment -- Sbarro works hard to make sure that owning your own franchise is an attainable goal.
- Brand flexibility -- Sbarro can be found in airports, universities, travel plazas, train stations, hospitals and many other high-profile locations.
- Demand -- Italian food is the #1 meal preference for consumers worldwide.
- Shopping Malls
- Power Centers
- Colleges and Universities
- Travel Plazas
- Convention Centers
- Sports and Tourist Attractions
- Military Bases
Sbarro is looking for multi unit development with a commitment of 3-5 stores.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
As the nation's leading Italian quick service restaurant company, Sbarro is the perfect choice for entrepreneurs looking to run their own business.
Looking for more information about Sbarro, LLC? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.
"Thank you for the massive support during my first store opening. The Sbarro team showed consistent help, direction and care. I felt like I was among family. I am so blessed and lucky to be part of the Sbarro family with six units and more to come!"