Sew Fun Studios Has Arrived!
Awarding Franchises Now
The Sew Fun Studios™ model introduces the art of sewing to adults and children from age 6 by utilizing basic and advanced sewing techniques. Whether it's a birthday party, summer camp or ladies night out; using speed adjustable sewing machines, colorful fabrics, trims and embellishments, customers walk away with a beautiful piece of handiwork and a sense of accomplishment.
As a mother of three, Wendy Berglass found herself attending countless birthday parties and began noticing that each one was essentially the same. It was time for a change. She thought back to the numerous occasions when her daughters and their friends would spend hours in her sewing room creating things they could be proud of. "I thought that if I could think of simple seamed projects that can be completed in 90 minutes, I'd be onto something." That is when Wendy decided to establish Sew Fun Studios™ and a new, unique kind of party was born. Wendy started with just birthday parties five years ago, but now operates after-school classes, field trips, summer and holiday camps, ladies night out, and soon courses in fashion and interior design.
With home economics no longer offered in most schools, there lies a huge opportunity to teach children 6 and over the art of sewing and design.
Sew Fun Studios™ introduces the art of sewing to children and adults, while providing a fun and friendly environment in which to learn. Engaging instructors guide students through all aspects of design using digital Brother sewing machines.
Sew Fun Studios™ has a high probability for success in your area because:
- It's a proven successful model
- Requires only a modest investment
- Has NO national competition
- Takes advantage of an overlooked niche
- Affordable classes, camps and birthday parties
- Classes and birthday parties offer families value through a creative and unique learning experience
- Year-round income
- Repeat customers for years
Turn Your Dreams Into Reality
For many people, the idea of owning a business is just a dream. With the ability to be your own boss and create a new career, the Sew Fun Studios® franchise can turn your dreams into reality. Start enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Our Franchise Program
- Territory analysis
- Prototype Architectural Plans
- Approved franchise network suppliers
- Initial supply of marketing materials
- Supply of all sewing patterns used in the Sew Fun Studios system
- Four-day comprehensive classroom training at our training facility plus one day onsite training program
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual
- Franchise Management Tool (FMT) - Our proprietary hosted software to help you manage your business
Tools for Success
- Use of Sew Fun Studios™ name, logos and trademarks
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient
- A well-managed, easy to find website to promote your Sew Fun Studios® business that will include your contact information as well as class, birthday party and special event schedules
- A proprietary email address
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Sales and Marketing training utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- Annual franchisee meeting
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs
Sew Fun Studios™ is a wholly -owned subsidiary of Creative Learning Corporation (CLCN) owner and developer of the award winning Bricks 4 Kidz®, and Challenge Island®, the highly-popular children's education and enrichment programs.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
The Sew Fun Studios™ model introduces the art of sewing to adults and children from age 6 by utilizing basic and advanced sewing techniques.
Looking for more information about Sew Fun Studios? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.