History of Bricks 4 Kidz
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ model, was founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. Michelle started an after-school Spanish Class (outside the school system). In the Spring of 2008 while filling out the forms to become a "School Board Vendor," teaching Spanish at the school the following school year, Michelle noticed a category (on the form) for "Creative Science." Her son loves to play with Lego® bricks, and she thought to herself…"Maybe I could lead a Creative Science Lego® class too." Michelle was awarded the bid for both the after- school Spanish and the Creative Science Lego® class. That summer Michelle advertised a Spanish Camp and a Lego® Camp. She had 3 children sign up for the Spanish and 35 children sign up for the Lego® camp!
After seeing the excitement over the Lego® bricks, Michelle decided to go with the Lego® after-school class in the fall...and it took off. That Fall, Michelle found herself at 3 different elementary schools with an average of 20 students in each class every week. In addition to teaching classes at the public schools, Michelle also taught a home school Lego® class during the day while her children were at school.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-12, using LEGO® bricks.
Now, just a year later, Michelle has contracts with 10 schools in the St. Augustine area!
BRICKS 4 KIDZ has a high probability for success in your area because:
- It's a proven model - truly a home-based business;
- Requires only a modest investment;
- Has NO national competition;
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise;
- Can be operated as a part/full time business;
- Has high profit margins;
- Has low fixed overhead;
- It's easy to operate;
- It can be easily taught to anyone;
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family;
- Parents view the classes, camps, and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent;
- The BRICKS 4 KIDZ Schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business.
- Year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime.
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures.
Turn Your Dream Into Reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
Start Up Support
- Territory analysis;
- Guidance how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual.
- Franchise Management Tool - our proprietary software to help you manage your business.
Tools For Success
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ name, logos and trademarks;
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient;.
- Your own email address at www.bricks4kidz.com;
- A well managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ business at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, and other contact information as well as all you classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.)
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends.
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- 24/7 Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team.
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives.
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs.
This Franchise Is Not Directed To Any Person In Any Of The Following States: CA, CT, HI, IL, IN, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NE, NY, ND, RI, SD, VA, WA AND WI, By Or On Behalf Of The Franchisor Or Anyone Acting With The Franchisor'S Knowledge. No Franchises Can Be Offered Or Sold In The States Listed Above Until The Offering Has Been Registered And Declared Effective By The Appropriate Regulatory Authority. No Franchises Can Be Offered Or Sold In Any State Unless The Franchise Offering Circular Has Been Delivered To The Offeree Before The Sale Within The Applicable Time Frame. This Franchise Is Offered Only By Delivery Of A Franchise Offering Circular.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-12, using LEGOÂ® bricks.
Looking for more information about Bricks 4 Kidz? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.