THEY SEE SIGNS. You See Dollar Signs.
Signage has never been more important. Right now, businesses are looking for new and better ways to compete. Industries are revamping to meet compliance standards. And advertisers are expanding their reach into new media, like digital signage, QR codes and mobile websites. Join the franchise that's leading the next generation of business communication. Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS® for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Our high standards for quality and customer service have made FASTSIGNS the most recognized brand in the industry, driving significantly more traffic to the web than any other sign company.
FASTSIGNS Also Leads In These Important Areas:
- #1 Ranked Sign Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine Franchise 500 three years in a row
- Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2015
- Franchise Research Institute World Class Franchise 2011-2015
- Franchise Research Institute #1 Rated Sign & Graphics Franchise 2014-2015
- CFA Franchisees' Choice Designation 2011-2015
- FASTSIGNS is one of only a handful of franchises approved for $21 million in SBA financing for approved franchise candidates
Strong support drives MORE BUSINESS TO YOUR DOORS.
In an industry that's experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction. FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
- Four weeks of training, including one week of training in a FASTSIGNS center, followed by two weeks at our Dallas Headquarters and one week of onsite training in your new center
- Pre-opening marketing blitz to drive your sales and reduce ramp time
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants to assist with business/finances training, marketing and sales, production and staff management
- Franchisee Mentor Program
- 24-hour web-based learning management system
- Outside sales support can help you train your staff and pitch new business
FASTSIGNS Creates More Opportunity
As a FASTSIGNS franchise owner, your earnings potential is unlimited. And you'll enjoy owning a business with these compelling features:
- Over 575 locations worldwide in 9 countries
- Low staffing requirements
- Business-to-business hours
- Professional business clientele
- Attractive margins
- Reduced franchise fee for VetFran members ($18,750 - a 50% savings)
- Strong brand name recognition
- More than 30 year proven history
- Highly visible low cost real estate
- $8.5 Million National Ad Fund
- Low inventory
- Buying power with key suppliers and vendors
Need More Convincing?
FASTSIGNS is the only franchisor in our industry to include a full Financial Performance Representation (Item 19) in our Franchise Disclosure Document, including information on our 2014 center average and top quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP):
- Top Quartile Average Sales: $1,020,230
- Top Quartile ODP: 28.3%, or $288,483
- Average Center Sales: $796,803
- Average Center ODP: 18.1%, or $144,058
To learn more about the amazing FASTSIGNS franchise opportunity, please complete the contact information form and we'll contact you immediately.
For information on International opportunities please click here
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
Signage has never been more important. Right now, businesses are looking for new and better ways to compete.
Looking for more information about FASTSIGNS? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.
"I've always been entrepreneurial by heart, but I liked the structured systems FASTSIGNS has in place. It was important to me that I have an experienced team of professionals behind me that were dedicated to achieving my success. There's no better system if you are looking to get into the business."
FASTSIGNS Franchise owner Willow Grove and Lancaster, PA
"One great thing about being a FASTSIGNS franchise partner is that it gives me the ability to help my community. When I joined FASTSIGNS I didn't just open another business - I became part of the growth of Durango. And as a FASTSIGNS owner I have daily opportunities to help other businesses and organizations thrive, which in turn keeps our community strong and growing."
FASTSIGNS Franchise owner Durango, CO