As one of the leading franchisors in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry, Moran Family of Brands offers proven and recognized brands and the flexibility of building your business the way you want! If you are looking for the high volume general automotive repair category then Milex Complete Auto Care is for you. Or do you prefer the high-ticket transmission repair category? Then select one of the industry leaders....Mr. Transmission. If you want the best of both worlds then choose our Cobrand option that brings these two national brands together. However you want to build your business, we're here to help reach your goals!
- Industry Leader - The 2nd largest transmission franchise in the county
- Reputation - Top brand recognition for over 50 years
- Services - Specializing in transmission and drive train maintenance repair, rebuilds and replacement
- Awards - Consistently ranked as one of the top automotive repair franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine® Franchise 500, Franchise Times Up and Coming Franchises and honored as a Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine.
Milex Complete Auto Care
- Reputation - 40 years of providing honest and professional auto care for a reasonable price
- Services - Specializing in general automotive repair and maintenance.
- Awards - Top 50 Oil Change Plus Chains, Franchise Times Up and Coming Franchises, EntrepreneurMagazine®Franchise 500 , and Top Military Friendly Franchise by GI Jobs Magazine
Why current franchisees chose Moran Family of Brands over "the other guys":
- Proven business systems with over 50 years of experience.
- Higher franchisee profitability, due to higher average ticket.
- Multiple revenue streams to build the business.
- Franchisor's commitment to building positive franchisee relationships.
- Experienced corporate support staff with longevity and integrity.
- Family owned - no shareholders to answer to!
- Entrepreneurial system that allows its franchisees to live the American dream.
- Ethical corporate and franchise network culture.
- Control 100% of your local market advertising investment.
- Evolving automotive industry creates exceptional opportunities.
- VetFran and MinorityFran Discounts Available.
Training & Support
You will be treated just like family!
- Moran Franchisee Support Services - Whether you are looking for a single brand opportunity or a co-brand approach, we offer you the support to build and sustain a successful business.
- On-Site and Classroom Training - During an intensive hands-on training, you will learn everything you need to know to build a successful Moran Automotive Franchise business.
- Pre-Opening Support Services - From business planning, site selection assistance, to lease negotiation and financing, the Moran support staff is committed to helping you get your business open and running smoothly as quickly as possible.
- Proven Business Systems - By following the business systems provided by Moran, you will have all the skills and tools to achieve your personal and financial goals.
- Ongoing Support Services and Franchisee Assistance - In those instances that you may need assistance, Moran is right there to help you solve operational and technical problems and identify new opportunities.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
Join a leader in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry. Choose Milex Complete Auto Care, Mr. Transmission, or both and let us help you build the...
Looking for more information about Milex / Mr. Transmission? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.
"This is a rewarding business. I enjoy working with my employees, I enjoy providing service to my customers and it has given me the stability needed to raise my family on my terms."
Jay Pond, Jackson
MS Mr. Transmission
"We added Milex Complete Auto Care to our existing Mr. Transmission business in 2010 and it has been nothing but positive for us. We had to invest money for the equipment, but I have no regrets. We have recouped the investment in the time that I thought it would take and I am pleased with the return. We felt adding Milex was necessary to compete and to grow our customer base. We became even more profitable by doing that."
Florence, KY Milex / Mr. Transmission