UnFreshingBelievable Franchise Opportunity!
Del Taco first opened its doors back in 1964, when Ed Hackbarth's taco stand and hamburger stand combined to form a business that has served its customers and owners well ever since. By serving quality and fresh Mexican and American favorites, Del Taco's unique business model has positioned it to grow to more than 545 restaurants in 17 states, making it the second largest quick-service restaurant concept in the Mexican category.
Within the QSR category, Mexican flavors rate high with consumers and by providing quality and convenience, as well as a combination of popular Mexican menu items such as tacos, burritos and quesadillas with American favorites like hamburgers, crinkle cut fries and shakes, Del Taco provides a taste for every consumer. Del Taco has built its business by combining value-oriented offerings with premium items and possesses a solid and proven business model no matter the economic climate.
In 2013, Del Taco re-launched the brand with the advertising campaign, "UnFreshingBelievable," to communicate the lengths the company goes to in order to deliver quality, made-to-order menu items created with freshly-prepared ingredients as well as a plan to reinvigorate its image with a new store design. Del Taco is growing its franchise and company-owned restaurant presence and continues to operate more than half of the system's restaurants, which provides the brand with a true understanding of the right business model and the right location. This hands-on restaurant commitment continues to give Del Taco both top and bottom line perspective. Backed by a strong Franchise Development team, Del Taco is currently focusing on franchise growth in many markets across the country. Contact us to discuss your area of interest.
With the tradition of a family-friendly environment, people of all ages have come to enjoy the flavors of Del Taco, generation after generation. Del Taco invites you, the right franchise operator to leverage your powerful blend of initiative, marketing and management strength, and dynamic personality and take a bold move forward to heat up your business and generate success for yourself.
Growth of Epic Proportions
Del Taco is growing its franchise and company-owned restaurant presence and continues to operate more than half of the system's restaurants, which provides the brand with a true understanding of the right business model and the right location. This hands-on restaurant commitment continues to give Del Taco both top and bottom line perspective.
With an experienced leadership team and a proven business model that sets up our franchisees for success, Del Taco is poised to combine your passion and expertise with a brand on the move. We are expanding rapidly across the country, with exclusive development territories available throughout the U.S. for qualified candidates.
Reasons To Invest
It's the perfect time for your next bold business opportunity, and at Del Taco is focused on providing an Un-freshing Believable franchise for you. As one of the nation's leading Mexican QSR brands with a nearly 50 year history, it is aggressively expanding across the US and seeking experienced multi-unit restaurant operators like you.
- Average unit sales of $1.188 million and 26% operating profit of $309,653*
- Exclusive development territories available across the country**
- Menu of venues for flexible real estate development
- Leader in the growing Mexican Quick Service Category
- Broad customer base appeal with innovative, fresh menu offerings
- Strong, proven operations and support for over 545 restaurants in 17 states
- Extensive training and support along with appealing and effective marketing programs
- Experienced leadership team and strong company financials
* As reported in Item 19 of the 2013 Del Taco, LLC FDD. This reflects the average sales and operating figures of all freestanding company-operated Del Taco restaurants for the 52 weeks ended January 1, 2013 and that we have operated for at least one year. Of the 278 restaurants 141 (51%) had sales in excess of the $1.188 million. Operating profit stated is before rent and real estate taxes. A new franchisee's results may differ from the reported figures.
** See FDD for details.