WELCOME TO THE DREAM TEAM
Backed by 43 years of combined industry expertise, two iconic national brands, Planet Smoothie and Tasti D-Lite, have joined forces to meet unprecedented consumer demand. Now is your opportunity to own both of these top recognized brands in one franchise store!
“There are a lot of synergies and benefits to co-branding, especially in making sure franchisees can make money and grow quickly. That's ultimately what small business is about, especially in franchising.”
Steve Beagelman, president of SMB Franchise Advisors
TWO BRANDS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.
This dynamic duo delivers:
- Staying Power: Collective national brand recognition with year-over-year growth
- Experience: Franchising team with over 175 years of franchising experience
- Product Innovation: An extensive assortment of healthier, tastier, and satisfying menu offerings with all-day appeal
- Real Estate Expertise: Site selection, lease negotiation, and build-out assistance
- Training & Marketing Support: Ongoing training and support, as well as innovative marketing strategies
SWEET INDUSTRY. TASTY REWARDS,
Planet Smoothie and Tasti D-Lite are leaders in the frozen dessert and made-to-order smoothie categories – rapid-growth segments that appeal to customers’ desires for healthier, tastier quick-service options.
- The frozen dessert category is projected to hit $27 billion in sales by 2014.
- The domestic quick-serve industry represents $167.8 billion.1
- Overall spending on reduced fat, lower-carb, and lower calorie products is up $9 billion in the last 4 years.2
- Global smoothie sales are projected to reach $9 billion by 2015.3
- About 1.53 billion gallons of ice cream and related frozen desserts were produced in the U.S. in 2011 alone.4
AS SEEN ON Sex and the City, Gossip Girl, The Apprentice, 30 Rock, Girls, The Today Show...
FILL OUT FORM TO THE RIGHT TO LEARN MORE!
Sources: Steve Beagelman, president of SMB Franchise Advisors, March 23, 2012 Entrepreneur magazine. Kara Ohngren, Entrepreneur Magazine, December 19, 2011. 1QSR Feb.1 2012. 2 QSR One Source, "How America Eats," Nov. 2007. 3Global Smoothies Market," Global Industry Analysts, Inc., PRWeb, June, 2010. 4USDA, National Agriculture Statistics Service, 2011.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.
Backed by 43 years of combined industry expertise, two iconic national brands, Planet Smoothie and Tasti D-Lite, have joined forces to meet...
Looking for more information about Planet Smoothie/Tasti D-Lite? Take a moment to fill out our quick information request form.