Little Caesars® Pizza to Give Away Fastest Lunch in Town Nationwide If Jeff Gordon Wins At Michigan
Free $5 Lunch Combo If Jeff Gordon Wins on August 16
DETROIT, MI - (Marketwired - August 06, 2015) - With the racing season in full swing, Little Caesars is offering fans a chance to win the "Fastest Lunch in Town." On August 16, fans can watch the race to see if four-time series champion Jeff Gordon claims another victory. If Gordon wins the August 16th race, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo, featuring a 20 oz. Pepsi product, to every customer who comes into a participating store and mentions this offer at the check-out counter, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on Wednesday, August 19 in accordance with the offer details.
Little Caesars and Racing Fun Fact: It takes about 35 seconds to do a single lap around the racetrack. It only takes about 30 seconds to get a $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo.
"We know race fans have the need for speed, and that's why we're offering a chance to win the fastest lunch in town," said Ed Gleich, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing for Little Caesars. "And, if Jeff Gordon doesn't make it to Victory Lane, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo for just $5 plus tax. Either way, customers win!"
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, the Little Caesars HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo includes a satisfying portion of four Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza slices and a 20-ounce Pepsi product for $5 plus tax, all served HOT-N-READY. No calling, waiting or online ordering necessary. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
At the August 16 race, Gordon's No. 24 Chevrolet SS will have a fresh new paint scheme, featuring Little Caesars on the TV panel. Check out the 3D rendering, featuring the Little Caesars TV panel here: www.LittleCaesars.com/FastestLunchMedia.
- If Jeff Gordon wins the race on August 16, Little Caesars will give away one free $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo to every customer who comes into a participating store and mentions this offer at the check-out counter, between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on Wednesday, August 19, 2015.
- Limited to one $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo, per family. (Defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse)
- Valid only on August 19, 2015 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) or while supplies last. Must be ordered and served during this time period.
- Valid at participating locations in the United States.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Subject to complete terms and conditions of the promotion will be available at LittleCaesars.com on August 5, 2015.
- Little Caesars is under no obligation to give away the free $5 HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo unless Jeff Gordon wins on August 16, 2015.
- Digital images available upon request
For videos, photos, advertisements and more information about Little Caesars, visit www.LittleCaesars.com/FastestLunchMedia.
About Little Caesars
Little Caesars Pizza, known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the world with locations in all 50 states and 18 countries and territories worldwide. Named "Best Value in America"* for the eighth year in a row, Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, such as fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in every store and sauce made from farm fresh crushed tomatoes.
For franchisee candidates, Little Caesars is rapidly expanding in markets throughout the world, providing an opportunity for independence in a franchise system. In addition, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
Little Caesars Pizza founders Michael and Marian Ilitch opened their first restaurant in Garden City, Michigan in 1959. In addition to Little Caesars Pizza, Michael and Marian Ilitch's companies in the food, sports and entertainment industries include: the Detroit Red Wings, Olympia Entertainment, Olympia Development, Blue Line Foodservice Distribution, Champion Foods, Ilitch Holdings, Inc., Uptown Entertainment, Little Caesars Pizza Kit Fundraising Program, and a variety of venues within these entities. Michael Ilitch owns the Detroit Tigers. Marian Ilitch owns MotorCity Casino Hotel.
For more information about Little Caesars, visit www.LittleCaesars.com or call 1-800-553-5776.
* "Highest-Rated Chain - Value for the Money" based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates, 2007- 2014.