Free Little Caesars® Pizza Lunch When 16-Beats-A-1 in Men's College Basketball Championship Tournament
DETROIT - March 9, 2017 // PRNewswire // - Little Caesars is offering basketball fans a chance to score with a free lunch at participating Little Caesars restaurants on Monday, April 3. If any #16-seeded team beats a #1-seeded team in a crazy, unexpected victory in the games played on Thursday, March 16 or Friday, March 17 of the 2017 college men's basketball championship tournament, Little Caesars will give away one free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo® to every person who comes into a participating store between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. on April 3 and mentions this offer at the check-out counter.
"If a crazy thing happens and there's an upset, it'll be a big score for pizza lovers," said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesars. "And, if the number-ones prevail, fans can still catch a great deal at Little Caesars with our high quality, HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo for just $5. Either way, customers win!"
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, the Little Caesars $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo includes a satisfying portion of four Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza slices and a 20-ounce Pepsi product, all served HOT-N-READY® between the hours of 11:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. No calling, waiting or online ordering necessary. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and fresh pizzas are ready to carry out.
- If any of the #16-seeded college men's basketball championship tournament teams from the four regions beat a #1-seeded team during the games played March 16 and 17, 2017, Little Caesars will give away one free HOT-N-READY
- Lunch Combo to every person that goes to a store and mentions the offer on Monday, April 3, 2017.
- Limited to one HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per person.
- Valid only on Monday, April 3, 2017 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., while supplies last.
- Valid at participating locations.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Limit one (1) per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
- Little Caesars and the free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo promotion are neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Complete terms and conditions of the promotion will be available at participating locations and at LittleCaesars.com.
- Little Caesars Pizza was the first national chain to introduce Detroit-style deep dish pizza to its core menu in all 50 states. A nod to Little Caesars hometown, the DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza is a Detroit-style pizza — a rectangular pizza that gets its crispy-crunchy edge and chewy inside texture from baking in a custom metal pan coated with olive oil. The only global pizza chain headquartered in Detroit, Little Caesars is uniquely positioned to offer Detroit-style pizza on a national scale. Styled after the assembly line trays first used to make deep dish pizza in the Motor City years ago, Little Caesars modern adaptation of this pan is made in the USA exclusively for Little Caesars and is designed to deliver the hallmark Detroit-style crunch. DEEP!DEEP! Dish pizza builds on the success and legacy of the $5 HOT-N-READY® pizza by offering a new pizza variety with the same focus on value, quality and convenience. It has been a fixture on Little Caesars menu nationwide since 2013.
About Little Caesars Pizza
Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars® is the largest carryout-only pizza chain and fastest growing pizza chain in America*. Founded in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant, Little Caesars has become the third largest pizza chain in the world** and today has stores in all 50 U.S. states, as well as 20 countries and territories worldwide.
Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, Little Caesars has been named "Best Value in America"*** for nine years in a row. Little Caesars products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
An exceptionally high growth company with more than 57 years of experience in the nearly $135 billion worldwide pizza industry, Little Caesars is continually looking for franchisee candidates to join our team in markets around the world. In addition to providing the opportunity for entrepreneurial independence in a franchise system, Little Caesars offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
*Fastest growing pizza chain in the US – based on net number of stores added each year 2008-2015
**Third largest pizza chain in the world – based on net number of stores in 2015
***Highest-Rated Chain – Value for the Money" based on a nationwide survey of quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates 2007-2016
SOURCE Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances