A #16 Upset Over A #1 in Men's College Basketball Tournament Means Free Little Caesars® Pizza Lunch
DETROIT - March 17, 2018 // PRNewswire // - Your bracket may be busted, but your wallet won't be! With the most recent upset of a #1 by a #16, Little Caesars is giving away one free HOT-N-READY® Lunch Combo to every family that comes into a participating store between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on April 2, 2018 and mentions this offer at the check-out counter in accordance with the offer terms and conditions referenced below. To qualify, you must place your order no later than 1:00 p.m. (local time). If you place your order after 1:00 p.m. local time, even if you were in line at 1:00 p.m. (local time), the offer will have expired and will not be fulfilled. Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time), while supplies last, and only at participating stores in the 50 United States and D.C. while supplies last.
"It was crazy to watch such an upset, but it's a big win for pizza lovers," said Ed Gleich, senior vice president of global marketing, Little Caesars. "Our Lunch Combo is free on April 2, the final day of the men's college basketball tournament, subject to terms and conditions listed below, and is available every day, with no calling, waiting or online ordering necessary. Customers simply go to their Little Caesars store, and the Lunch Combo is ready to carry out."
Available at participating restaurants nationwide, the Little Caesars $5 HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo includes a satisfying portion of four Detroit-style DEEP!DEEP!™ Dish pizza slices and a 20-ounce Pepsi product, all served during participating hours . No calling, waiting or online ordering necessary.
- If any of the #16-seeded men's college basketball tournament teams from the four regions beat a #1-seeded team during the games played March 15 and 16, 2018, Little Caesars will give away one free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo to every family that goes into a participating store between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time) on Monday, April 2, 2018 and mentions the offer at check-out.
- To qualify, you must place your order no later than 1:00 p.m. (local time). If you place your order after 1:00 p.m. local time, even if you were in line at 1:00 p.m. (local time), the offer will have expired and will not be fulfilled.
- Limited to one (1) HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse).
- Valid only on Monday, April 2, 2018 between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. (local time), while supplies last, and only at participating stores in the 50 United States and D.C. while supplies last.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Little Caesars and the free HOT-N-READY Lunch Combo promotion are neither affiliated nor associated in any way with any collegiate basketball team, league or association.
- Subject to complete terms and conditions of the promotion, which will be available at participating stores and at LittleCaesars.com.
- Little Caesars is under no obligation to give away the free HOT-N-READY LUNCH COMBO unless a #16 seed beats a #1 seed on March 15, 2018 or March 16, 2018 in the men's college basketball tournament.
About Little Caesars Pizza®
Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars® is the largest carryout-only pizza chain in the United States**. Founded in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant, Little Caesars® has become the third largest pizza chain in the world*** with stores in 23 countries and territories worldwide, including in each of the 50 U.S. states.
Known for its HOT-N-READY® pizza and famed Crazy Bread®, Little Caesars® has been named "Best Value in America" for ten years in a row****. Little Caesars® products are made with quality ingredients, like fresh, never frozen, mozzarella and Muenster cheese, dough made fresh daily in the stores and sauce made from fresh-packed, vine-ripened California crushed tomatoes.
An exceptionally high growth company with more than 58 years of experience in the nearly $135 billion worldwide pizza industry, Little Caesars® is continually looking for franchisee candidates to join our team in markets around the world. In addition to providing the opportunity for entrepreneurial independence in a franchise system, Little Caesars® offers strong brand awareness with one of the most recognized and appealing characters in the country, Little Caesar.
**Largest carry-out only pizza chain in the US – based on net number of stores in 2017
***Third largest pizza chain in the world – based on net number of stores in 2017
****Highest-Rated Chain, "Value for the Money" based on a nationwide survey of national quick-service restaurant consumers conducted by Sandelman & Associates 2007 – 2016.
SOURCE Little Caesars