Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Opens First New Jersey and Wisconsin Locations
Fast-Casual Concept Expands Presence to 34 States and Announces Five New Agreement Signings
September 15, 2021 // Franchising.com // WICHITA, Kan. - Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers announced today it has experienced development nationwide throughout the second and third quarters of 2021, including the opening of its first restaurants in New Jersey and Wisconsin. In addition to these milestone restaurant openings, Freddy’s has announced the recent signing of five development deals with new and existing franchisees to bring 30 units toTexas, Louisiana, Indiana, North Dakota and the greater Chicagoland region.
The Freddy’s franchisees spearheading this development and their growth plans include:
- In the Northern Chicago area, the existing franchise group AC MEHR & Associates has agreed to develop eight units across the Shaumburg, Arlington Heights, Lake Zurich, Crystal Lake, and Wheaton areas.
- M&M Custard will join those efforts in solidifying Freddy’s presence in Chicago with their recent signing to develop 12 locations in the Southern Chicago & Northern Indiana areas, specifically in Naperville, Aurora, Bolingbrook, Orland Park, and Joliet.
- New franchise group T-5 Enterprise, LLC, owned by Scott Turnbow, will mark their start with the brand with the development of one restaurant in Sweetwater, TX.
- Crispy Patty LLC, also a new franchise group to the system, has agreed to develop four units across Louisiana in markets such as Shreveport, Bossier City, and Alexandria.
- BOTL LLC has joined the Freddy’s network as a new franchise group and plans to develop their five units throughout North Dakota in cities including Fargo, Grand Fork, Minot, and Bismark.
“We’re very excited to welcome these new restaurants and franchisees to the Freddy’s family,” said Andrew Thengvall, CDO of Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
In addition to Freddy’s development, the brand’s debut in New Jersey and Wisconsin in early August was a tremendous success. Since opening, both new restaurants have experienced continued high traffic and popularity within the community, demonstrating the excitement of Guests welcoming the brand into their hometown. The Linden restaurant is owned and operated by Ethan Coleman, the New Jersey Steakburgers LLC franchise owner. He intends to develop dozens of Freddy’s restaurants in markets across Northern New Jersey over the next several years. The Appleton Freddy's is owned and operated by brothers Chad and Nick Sternitzky, who plan to develop eight additional Freddy's restaurants throughout the state, targeting areas like Madison and Green Bay.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances