Mr. Handyman Gets Customers Ready for the Holidays
Handyman franchise company gets customers geared for the holidays
ANN ARBOR, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--'Tis the season to be handy. As the holiday season swiftly approaches, Mr. Handyman is providing customers with useful tips and services for "decking the halls." Todd Recknagel, president of the Ann Arbor, Michigan-based Mr. Handyman International, said it is best to start organizing for the season early.
"Getting ready for the holiday season is a wonderful but sometimes overwhelming experience because there's often so much to do. When it comes to getting organized and making your home ready for holiday visitors, knowing where to start can be the hard part," Recknagel said. "That's why we are offering services to our customers now to make ringing in the holiday more enjoyable and less stressful."
Mr. Handyman, North America's premier company for handling household needs, offers customers a variety of maintenance and repair services both big and small, from hanging curtains to installing flooring. During the holidays, Recknagel said there are a number of ways Mr. Handyman can help ensure a safe and fun season for homeowners, including:
* Caulk or weatherstrip doors and windows to keep out the cold
* Clean gutters and downspouts to prolong their usefulness
* Installing shelves to organize those items lying around the house
* Remove window AC units and cover central air conditioning units
* Add insulation to your attic to cut heating bills
* Check and replace all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
* Build a toy chest where children can store their favorite holiday treasures
* Rig holiday lights and decorations in those hard to reach places such as trees and roofs.
Recknagel said as the gift-giving season draws near, a Handyman Online Gift Certificate is a great present for those special people in your life.
"We want to help make the holidays a precious and memorable time for our customers and their families," Recknagel said. "Being organized this holiday season will hopefully allow things to run smoother."
For more information about Mr. Handyman, please visit www.mrhandyman.com.