Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Launches "Hyatt Retreats": Four New Value-Added Packages Available Worldwide
- New retreat packages capture local spirit; special bonus for Hyatt Gold Passport members -
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyatt Hotels & Resorts has launched Hyatt Retreats, a new collection of value-added packages available worldwide. Whatever mood strikes, Hyatt's "Amour," "Balance," "Awaken" and "Explore" packages offer the solution, accentuating the special offerings and distinct location of each participating Hyatt hotel in over 45 countries.
In addition, through January 31, 2008, Hyatt Gold Passport's partnership with MasterCard Worldwide® offers guests the opportunity to earn 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points when booking any Hyatt Retreats package.
Amour packages focus on romance and reconnection. Hyatt provides unforgettable settings and romantic amenities for opportunities to reconnect. Sample packages include:
* Hyatt Regency Calgary: Full breakfast for two; chilled Champagne and chocolate truffles; rose-petal turndown service; and 2:00 pm late check-out.
* Hyatt Regency Cologne: Daily breakfast for two; a bottle of Champagne and a box of pralines; and 3:00 pm late check-out.
* Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Villas and Spa: Full breakfast for two; a trio of aromatherapy oils from Agua Serena Spa; and late check-out.
Balance packages are designed for wellness, renewal and relaxation. Escape the everyday with a few days to relax and rejuvenate. Sample packages include:
* Grand Hyatt Bali: Full breakfast for two; a $100 Credit at Kriya Spa; and 4:00 pm late check-out.
* Hyatt Regency Kyoto: Full breakfast for two; and a 10,000 JPY (approximately $92 USD) food & beverage or Riraku Spa credit.
* Hyatt Regency Boston: Daily complimentary valet parking; one-hour massage for one person; a copy of "Chicken Soup for the Traveler's Soul"; Power Bar, fruit and water for two; daily breakfast for two at Avenue One restaurant; a bottle of bubble bath; and 2:00 pm late check-out.
Awaken packages extend leisure moments. These retreats feature freshly prepared breakfast for two delivered to guests' suites on their own schedule – thanks to late check-out (based on availability). A sampling of the hotels that offer this package include:
* Hyatt Regency Kathmandu: This luxury five-star city resort-hotel is situated six miles from the city center of Kathmandu, Nepal, on the road to Boudhanath Stupa - the most holy of Tibetan Buddhist shrines outside of Tibet.
* Hyatt Regency Kiev: This five-star hotel is located in the center of Kiev (Kyiv), the political and business capital of Ukraine, overlooking the breathtaking Old City. Hyatt Regency Kiev is within walking distance of Saint Sophia Cathedral, Saint Michael's Monastery and the boutiques of Kreshchatyk Street, and is host to Spa Naturel.
* Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego: Boasting a spectacular waterfront location and lavish amenities, this unique urban resort offers a retreat the whole family will enjoy. This luxury hotel in downtown San Diego is accessible to the Seaport Village and cruises on the Bay, the world-famous Gaslamp Quarter, the zoo, SeaWorld and local museums.
Explore packages offer site-specific adventures of local discovery. Designed around each hotel's particular location and cultural setting, these packages allow guests to experience authentic local life at its best. Sample packages include:
* Grand Hyatt Hong Kong: Private local cultural tour (choice of morning jog with hotel concierge from the Central Business District to Happy Valley; a Feng Shui walk along Hollywood Road, Man Mo Temple and Victoria Peak; or city exploration to the Dried Seafood streets, the Wet Market, Li Yuen Street and Man Mo Temple) and 2:00 pm late check-out.
* Hyatt West Hollywood: Tour through Hollywood, the Hollywood Hills and Beverly Hills with El Dorado Tours; and full breakfast for two.
* Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa: Breakfast buffet for two in the Terrace Grille Restaurant; a surf lesson with commemorative photo; and a picnic lunch basket.
Hyatt.com's "Specials & Packages" page invites guests to browse package offerings at specific hotels and resorts, then book conveniently online or by phone. Pricing is based on selected room type, with package amenities providing "value-added" perks to standard rates. Packages are available at all Hyatt-branded full service hotels and resorts, with the exception of Park Hyatt and Andaz.
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, one of the world's premier hotel companies, offers today's travelers more than 750 hotels and resorts (more than 140,000 rooms) in more than 45 countries. The company's affiliates own, operate, manage and franchise Hyatt-branded hotels and resorts under Park Hyatt™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Resorts™, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place™ and Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ brands, as well as the company's newest global luxury brand, Andaz™, which recently opened its first property in London. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc. operator of Hyatt Vacation Club and fractional residential properties and U.S. Franchise Systems, Inc, which franchises Hawthorn Suites and Microtel Inns and Suites. From the U.S. and Canada, reservations for any Hyatt hotel worldwide may be obtained by calling 1-800-233-1234, or logging on to www.hyatt.com.