Business Ownership in Today's Economy Seminar for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
FAIRFAX, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Could your next career move be a Seminar away? Come learn more about the opportunities around owning your own business at the March 26th "Entering into Business Ownership in Today's Economy" Seminar. The evening Workshop and Networking event will take place at the Mason Enterprise Center at George Mason University, 4031 University Drive, in Fairfax, and will begin at 7:00 pm and end at 9:00.
Join our panel of experts for a 2-hour interactive workshop developed for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to explore alternatives to the traditional job market. Our 6 person executive panel brings years of business ownership experience and hands on knowledge on all aspects of small business ownership and franchising.
Our panel will share with you:
* The secrets of what it takes to be successful in business ownership in today's changing economy;
* How independently-owned businesses and franchised businesses are impacting today's global economy;
* The future of the career market and what it has to offer to you long term;
* Managing career change—how to get started in exploring alternatives to the traditional job market;
* The myths and legends of business ownership and franchising;
The Seminar is sponsored by Franchise Source Brands International who is the premier source for information, education and training in exploring self employment options and business ownership.
Come learn more about why a growing number of people are choosing business ownership as a way to take control of their lives and become more self-sufficient. For more information, registration and directions go to www.newcareeralternatives.com or call (866) 439-1384.
FranchisESource Brands International (FSBI)
FranchisESource Brands International a franchise development company principally engaged in growing solid concepts into major international franchise brands and whose current portfolio includes brands like The Entrepreneur's Source, Decor & You, Business Advisers International, Business Partner, FranchiseSearch.com and WEBB, Women Empowered by Business.