Upcoming Domino's Pizza Investor Event
ANN ARBOR, Mich., April 23 // PRNewswire-FirstCall // -- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) announces the following Web cast event:
- What: Lehman Brothers Eleventh Annual Retail and Restaurant Conference
- When: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 starting at 10:15 a.m. Eastern
- Where: www.dominosbiz.com
- How: Live over the Internet. Simply log on to the Web address above.
- This event will be archived on the Domino's Web site for replay.
- Contact: Lynn Liddle: (734) 930-3008
About Domino's Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." Through its primarily franchised system, Domino's operates a network of 8,624 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and more than 55 countries. The Domino's Pizza(R) brand, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age magazine, had global retail sales of over $5.4 billion in 2007, comprised of $3.2 billion domestically and $2.2 billion internationally. Domino's Pizza was named "Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry and is the "Official Pizza of NASCAR(R)." Customers can place orders online in English and Spanish by visiting www.dominos.com or from a Web-enabled cell phone by visiting mobile.dominos.com. More information on the Company, in English and Spanish, can be found on the Web at www.dominos.com. Domino's Pizza. You Got 30 Minutes(TM).
SOURCE Domino's Pizza