Papa John's Spices up Its Menu with Six New Specialty Pizzas
New permanent offerings add even more variety to pizza chain's menu
LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 28, 2008--Have a favorite Papa John's pizza? Maybe it's pepperoni and sausage on Papa's Perfect Pan. Or ham and green peppers on traditional, hand-tossed dough. How about sausage and mushroom on thin crust? Starting today, pizza lovers will have six new favorites to choose from, as Papa John's adds six new specialty pizzas to its permanent menu: Papa's White Pizza, Sicilian Classic, Italian Meats Trio, Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato, Smokehouse Bacon & Ham and Chicken Bacon Ranch.
Since its inception in 1984, Papa John's has been committed to bringing only the highest-quality ingredients to serve its customers superior-quality products, and these newest additions to the menu are no exception. Whether it's creating your own original pizza with any combination of 17 premium toppings or choosing from one of the now 14 specialty pizzas, Papa John's is determined to provide something for everyone.
"At Papa John's, we're always thinking outside of the box and creating new combinations for our customers to enjoy," said Bill Van Epps, Papa John's president, USA. "Our customers know they can count on Papa John's to come up with new combinations of toppings and flavors for them to try while always delivering a high-quality pizza."
Joining the eight already established and equally delicious specialty pizzas - The Works, The Meats, Garden Fresh, BBQ Chicken & Bacon, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Spicy Italian, Spinach Alfredo and Tuscan Six Cheese - the specialty pizza lineup now expands with the following appetizing additions:
- Papa's White Pizza- A delicious blend of Ricotta cheese sauce and garlic Parmesan sauce, topped with Mozzarella cheese and special seasoning create a pure delight.
- Sicilian Classic- A must-have for hearty appetites, this pizza features a spicy combination of four delicious meats - Italian salami, Italian ham, pepperoni and spicy Italian sausage.
- Italian Meats Trio- A Robusto-style sauce, spicy Italian sausage, Italian ham, Italian salami, three cheeses and Italian herb seasonings form a pizza reminiscent of the Italian countryside.
- Spinach Alfredo Chicken Tomato- A rich and creamy blend of spinach and garlic Parmesan Alfredo sauce, grilled all-white chicken and Roma tomatoes on original crust.
- Smokehouse Bacon & Ham- Loaded with two traditional smokehouse meats -- hickory-smoked bacon and ham - and sprinkled with fresh-sliced onions and green peppers to generate a perfect combination for a mouth-watering taste.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch- Garlic ranch sauce, grilled all-white chicken, bacon, onions and Roma tomatoes combine for a home-style pizza with a twist.
As always, any of Papa John's famous pizzas and sides are available to order at any time at www.papajohns.com.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company. For eight years running, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the highly regarded American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's also ranks first among pizza companies in the 2008 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index and was named 2007 Pizza Today Chain of the Year. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com.
CONTACT: Papa John's International, Inc.
Tish Muldoon, 502-261-4987
Director, Community & Public Relations
SOURCE: Papa John's Internationa