Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Opens Two Nashville Franchises and Adds Second Charleston Office
May 03, 2008 // Franchising.com // MORRIS PLAINS, N.J. – Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, continued its nation-wide growth in April with the opening of two new affiliates serving the Nashville market, including the company's first location within the Music City. Weichert Real Estate Affiliates also added its second Charleston-based office to its ever-growing roster and new affiliates in Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and North Carolina.
Welcoming the new franchisees, Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, said, "As the Weichert brand expands in key markets throughout the country, it is important that we continue to add service-minded companies of the caliber of these newest members of the Weichert family. We look forward to working with them to implement Weichert's defined business systems and deliver the highest quality customer experience."
The new Weichert affiliates include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - The Andrews Group, Nashville, Tenn. Weichert's first office in central Nashville is owned by the husband/wife team of Tom and Mickie Andrews.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Music City, Hermitage, Tenn. Owner Debbie Foust, a 30-year real estate veteran, brings the Nashville-serving office to the Weichert team.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Martella-Clark, Brandon, Miss. Brokers Jeff Martella and David Clark are the owners of Weichert's third Mississippi office.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Premier Properties, Elverson, Pa. Georgette Witz is the broker/owner of the new office located in the Keystone State.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Weber-Hodges Group, Boone, N.C. Keith Weber and Jimmy Hodges are owners of 22-year-old office.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Palmetto Coast, Mount Pleasant, S.C. The second Weichert affiliate in the Charleston area is owned by Mark Vallario, Ellen Gansen, and Broker Annalisa Jordan.
- Additionally, WEICHERT, REALTORS®- Suburban Properties in Mystic, Conn., owned by Broker Vincent Engingro, opened a second location in Westerly, R.I.
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates launched its first franchised office in January 2002 and currently serves more than 330 markets in 36 states.
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in more than 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. For more information, Weichert's customer service center can be reached at 1-800-USA-SOLD or at Weichert's Web site, www.weichert.com. Each Weichert franchised office is independently owned and operated.