Local CertaPro Painters Owner and Resident Launches "green" Initiative
May 15, 2008 // Franchising.com // Jeremy Rhett, owner of CertaPro Painters of Decatur is launching a new trail initiative to return the forested area surrounding Dearborn Park in Decatur to a more natural state. Rhett and a team of volunteers will remove the kudzu, privet, ivy, and other invasive species and add a walker-friendly, enjoyable trail system to Dearborn Park. The event is being sponsored by CertaPro Painters and will take place on Saturday, May 31 from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- What: A green space initiative to clean up Dearborn Park
- When: Saturday, May 31 from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Dearborn Park at West Dearborn Circle in Decatur
- Details: To make the park a more walkable and enjoyable space, Jeremy Rhett, owner of CertaPro Painters of Decatur is launching a new trail initiative and invasive species removal plan that will allow native plants and animals to return to the woods surrounding Dearborn Park
- Who: Sponsored by CertaPro Painters of Decatur
- Info: For more information or to sign up to be a volunteer email: Atlanta@certapro.com
CertaPro Painters is the largest painting company in North America with more than 385 locations worldwide. The company plans to open 80 locations this year alone, working towards a goal of having more than 450 locations by the end of 2008.