Best of Valpak(R) Honored at National Award Ceremony
June 09, 2008 // Franchising.com // (TAMPA, FL,) – Valpak®, North America's leading direct marketer, recently recognized its top sales representatives and leaders at its signature event. The annual training and development conference culminated with an award celebration and gala held at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, FL on May 16.
More than 1,200 Valpak network sales representatives, franchise owners and office staff, as well as Valpak management and executives attended the ceremony.
"Valpak's sales representatives know the secret to retaining clients is not just finding the right clients," said Joe Bourdow, President of Valpak. "It's about delivering our brand with excellent customer service and solid marketing advice, including the right advice on reach, frequency, creative and offers, and making every effort to assure that Valpak is meeting the client's needs and expectations," said Bourdow.
"These Valpak representatives are accomplished at connecting advertisers with consumers every month, and helping businesses grow and flourish," said Bourdow.
The top award recipients included:
- Sales Representative of the Year
Katherine Grimmer – Valpak of Virginia Franchise, McLean, VA
- Sales Team of the Year
Valpak of Indianapolis, Fishers, IN
- Sales Manager of the Year
Amber Atkins – Valpak of Central Ohio Franchise, Columbus, OH
- Chairman's Cup Lifetime Achievement
Nunzio Pappagallo – Valpak of New Jersey, Freehold, NJ
- Phyllis Golden Award
Bradley Cohen – Valpak of Chicagoland, Chicago, IL
- Office Manager of the Year
Debbie Carmody – Valpak of Southeast Michigan Franchise, Livonia, MI
- Sophomore of the Year
Amanda McKee – Valpak of Dallas Franchise, Dallas, TX
- Rookie of the Year
Amy Conders – Valpak of Tarrant County Franchise, Fort Worth, TX
- Bob Musselman Memorial Sales Quality Award
- Dinah Goldman, Valpak of Los Angeles, CA
- Jon Hirshberg, Valpak of Boston, MA
- Eric Johnson, Valpak of Southeast Michigan, MI
- Kevin Johnson, Valpak of Los Angeles, CA
- Bob Kaminsky, Valpak of Mid-Jersey, NJ
- Lonn Kohn, Valpak of Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN
- Larry Loomis, Valpak of Southern New York, NY
- Julie McLaughlin, Valpak of Chicagoland, IL
- Glenn Pestrak, Valpak of Chicago South/NWI, IL
- Michelle Servais, Valpak of Garden State West, NJ
Headquartered in Largo, Florida, Valpak is owned and operated by Cox Target Media, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America. Valpak delivers savings to nearly 46 million households each month throughout the United States and Canada. On an annual basis, Valpak distributes some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. In addition, Valpak.com®, an online site for local savings, has about 20 million offer views each month. Cox Target Media is a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Newspapers, owned by Cox Enterprises, Inc., one of the largest media conglomerates in the United States.