Rocking out This Summer with America's Favorite Brothers? Papa John's Catering Feeds the Whole Family
Fans of teen singing sensations can get A Trio of Pizzas for just $24
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Jun 16, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- While parents control the pocketbook, kids often control the dinner decisions - and this Friday, June 20, they will also control the remote. Millions of viewers are expected to gather this weekend to catch America's favorite "bro band" rock their way to made-for-TV madness, and Papa John's expects large crowds of its own, thanks to viewing parties from coast to coast.
Papa John's is gearing up to feed the masses as families, friends and slumber parties prepare for this unprecedented weekend premiere. And thanks to its new convenient catering options, the company can assist with planning the menu, too, offering special catering bundles just a click away at www.papajohns.com/catering.
And as a special nod to the three teen heartthrobs, Papa John's is offering three large one-topping pizzas on three crusts (original, thin or new whole wheat) for just $24. Avoid the rush and order in advance online www.papajohns.com. Lots of fanatics to feed? Try a catering combo that serves 20 people. This combo can include five large pizzas, a couple orders of breadsticks, 30 wings or chickenstrips and four two-liter beverages.
"As people of all ages gather together for this much-anticipated premiere, parents are looking for a meal the whole family will enjoy," said Jim Ensign, vice president of marketing communications at Papa John's. The Papa John's catering menu offers something for everyone. We look forward to joining the rest of the country in what is sure to be an entertaining and family-fun way to kick-off the summer!"
No matter the size of the gathering, Papa John's offers some helpful tips to ensure party-goers sing a happy tune:
- Feed up to four adults with one large Papa John's pizza.
- Consider the three most popular topping combinations: pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms.
- Provide a variety of pizzas with different toppings. For large groups, always include a cheese or pepperoni pizza as well as a few specialty pizzas, such as the BBQ Chicken & Bacon or Spinach Alfredo.
- Remember to include Papa John's new whole-wheat crust pizza, which has 2 1/2 times the fiber and fewer calories and carbohydrates and less sodium than the traditional crust.
- Complement your meal with a variety of side items like chicken wings, and finish off with a fabulous Sweetreat.
- Plan ahead. Thanks to Papa John's advance online ordering, you can place your order and specify delivery time up to 21 days in advance.
These catering bundles and other great pizza deals are also available through the new myPapa widget. myPapa streams exclusive product discounts, personalized Favorites and incentives right to your desktop, making it easy for fans to take a break from memorizing the freshly downloaded soundtrack and placing their favorite pizza order! To download the myPapa application and experience the latest revolution in pizza ordering, visit www.papajohns.com/widgets.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company. For nine years running, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the highly regarded American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John's also ranks first among pizza companies in the 2008 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index and was named 2007 Pizza Today Chain of the Year. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com.
SOURCE: Papa John's International, Inc.