Donatos Pizza Introduces Four New Signature Subs
Customers enjoy robust flavor combinations on white or wheat hearth-baked rolls
July 14, 2008 // Franchising.com // (COLUMBUS, Ohio (June 6, 2008) ) --Donatos Pizza announces it is expanding and updating its sub menu. Customers can enjoy Donatos' four new subs – Roast Beef & Provolone, Chicken Bacon Cheddar, Turkey Club and Fresh Vegy – as well as Donatos' Big Don Italian and Meatball subs, now available on white or wheat hearth-baked artisan rolls.
"Through our commitment to product development, we sought to create new flavor combinations for our subs, just in time for picnic and graduation season," said Donatos' Director of Product Development Janet Sprouse. "All six of our signature sub flavors feature the freshest, high-quality ingredients nestled in a hearth-baked roll. Our subs are just another way customers can enjoy a premium dining experience from Donatos while on-the-go this summer."
Each signature sub features the freshest ingredients to create six robust flavors:
- New! The Roast Beef & Provolone sub combines roast beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and provolone cheese with lettuce, roma tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- New! The Chicken Bacon Cheddar sub offers a delicious combination of sliced chicken, applewood bacon and provolone and cheddar cheeses with lettuce, roma tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- New! The Turkey Club sub features a unique blend of turkey, ham, applewood bacon and provolone cheese with lettuce, roma tomatoes and mayonnaise.
- New! The Fresh Vegy sub offers a medley of fresh vegetables---onions, green peppers, mushrooms, hot peppers, lettuce and roma tomatoes---along with provolone cheese and Donatos' house Italian dressing.
- Updated! The Big Don Italian sub offers a hearty combination of ham, salami, hot peppers and provolone cheese with lettuce, roma tomatoes and our house Italian dressing or pizza sauce.
- Updated! The Meatball sub features Donatos' own family-recipe meatballs and pizza sauce with melted provolone cheese.
Each sub features Donatos' fresh ingredients on new hearth-baked artisan rolls, available in white or wheat. The roll has a flaky exterior texture, coupled with a soft and chewy inside. All subs are oven baked to perfection and served piping hot. Upon request, several of the subs are also available cold, making them perfect for picnics and other summer activities.
"This is just another example of how Donatos is offering its customers high-quality products made with the freshest ingredients," said Tom Krouse, Donatos' chief concept and strategy officer. "Our new signature subs are great by themselves, but they are also the perfect complement to our award-winning pizza."
About Donatos Pizza
Donatos Pizza, founded in 1963 by Jim Grote, is family-owned and operated, and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The creator of Edge-to-Edge® pizza, Donatos Pizza is recognized as the gold standard in pizza, using only the freshest ingredients and highest food and safety standards to create delicious, quality products that are all trans-fat free. Donatos and its franchise partners operate more than 175 stores in seven states. Additionally, Donatos operates nearly 70 Take & Bake kiosks in Kroger stores and offers products at 16 entertainment and sports venues.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances