Aire Serv(R) Recognizes Outstanding Franchise Owners
July 15, 2008 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – Aire Serv, a franchising company that provides service, maintenance and installation of cooling, heating and indoor air quality systems, honored its outstanding franchisees during the company's 2008 annual conference on June 25-28 in Dallas, Texas.
The top honor recognized David and Kristine Samuel, of the Aire Serv of SW Missouri franchise, as Franchisee of the Year. Aire Serv presents this award to the franchisee who has consistently grown through proper training and has a consistently high level of success through quality and professional service.
"It is rewarding and humbling to be recognized as the 2007 Franchisee of the Year," said Samuel. "We could not have received this award without the dedication of our employees and the quality service they provide on a daily basis. We owe our thanks to all of them."
Other outstanding franchisees and team members recognized during the conference include:
- Woman of the Year
- Jodi Vanden Berg of the Aire Serv of West Michigan franchise in Michigan
- Excellence in Leadership
- David Samuel of the Aire Serv of SW Missouri franchise in Missouri
- President's Award
- John and Jason Harris of the Aire Serv of Tooele franchise in Utah
- Builder of the Year
- David Rath of the Aire Serv of Spokane franchise in Washington
- Sales Leader of the Year
- Gary Williams of the Aire Serv of Comfort Zone franchise in Virginia
- Recruiter of the Year
- David Adams of the Aire Serv of Victoria franchise in Texas
- Rookie of the Year
- Mike Anderson of the Aire Serv of the South Denver in Colorado
- Technician of the Year
- Ricardo Tostado of the Aire Serv of Ventura County in California
- Customer Service Representative of the Year
- Julie Gibson of the Aire Serv of Comfort Zone franchise in Virginia
"At Aire Serv, we are committed to making our customer's comfortable with knowledgeable and friendly team members," said Doyle James, president of Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. "We are honored to have recipients like these representing us, who are dedicated, talented and hardworking. We are all focused on being the very best."
About Aire Serv®:
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its "Franchise 500," Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 140 locations in the United States and Canada. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit www.aireserv.com.