Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Bolsters Roster with 11 New Franchise Offices
July 16, 2008 // Franchising.com // MORRIS PLAINS, N.J. – Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, continued its nation-wide growth in May and June with the opening of 11 new affiliate offices. Weichert Real Estate Affiliates now holds franchise offices in 36 states, while serving over 330 markets.
Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, welcomed the new affiliates, stating, "As the real estate market evolves, we take great pride in continuing to be a desired choice for leading independent brokers across the nation. This is a testament to the quality of our dynamic programs and systems that are designed to increase the support to affiliates' sales associates and optimize the customer experience."
New affiliates that joined the Weichert network include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Mason-Davis, Onancock, Va.; Serving the Eastern Shore of Virginia, this company is owned by Broker Eugene "Andy" Mason.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - CenterPointe Group, Asheville, N.C.; Owned by Brokers Brooks Johnston and Rebecca Gray, the office is Weichert's 23rd in the Tar Heel State.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Ellis & Silva, Columbus, Ga.; Broker Arthur Ellis and Gary Silva bring to Weichert their company that has served the Metro Columbus-Phenix City area for nearly 12 years.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Tower Properties, Brainerd, Minn.; In business for over 20 years, the company is owned by Chad Schwendeman, Travis Banks, Dan Kavanaugh, Matt Pelphrey, and Broker Tim Bosch.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Porter Properties, Auburn, Ala.; Howard Porter, Jr., Philip Minor, and Broker Matt Rice are the owners of Weichert's newest affiliate in the Heart of Dixie.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Compass Point, Wichita, Kan.; Broker Howard Rishel and Shelley Palmer's company has served the Wichita market for 17 years.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - The Freedom Group, Florence, S.C.; Serving the Greater Pee Dee area, the office is owned by Broker Barry Hulsey, Brett Butler, and David McDonnough.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - The Preferred Realty Group, Madison/ Beaver Dam, Wis.; Anthony and Kelly Haase's company marks Weichert's third franchise in Wisconsin.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - CornerStone, Two Rivers, Wis.; Continuing Weichert's expansion in the Badger State, the office is owned by Broker JoAnne Kouba and Donna Petska.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - The WaterLinks Group, Seneca, S.C.; Broker Jack Vukelic is the owner of this new addition to the Weichert roster.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Joe Orr & Associates, Tullahoma, Tenn.; Owned by Broker Joe Orr, the company has served the Tullahoma area for over 20 years.
Additionally, WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Clark, Long & Associates, owned by brokers Carter Clark and Brandon Long, opened a second location in Bentonville, Ark.
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in more than 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. For more information, Weichert's customer service center can be reached at 1-800-USA-SOLD or at Weichert's Web site, www.weichert.com. Each Weichert franchised office is independently owned and operated.