Celebrating Ten Years Of Style, The Decor&You(R) National Conference Moves To World Market Center Las Vegas
Decorators from 30 States Access Training, Awards and World's Best and Latest Design Products; Mary Gilliatt to Speak on Global Design Trends
July 31, 2008 // Franchising.com // SOUTHBURY, Conn.-- National interior decorating franchisor Decor&You® has moved its annual conference to Las Vegas this year, and will bring 100 decorators from 30 U.S. states to take advantage of July Las Vegas Market at World Market Center and celebrating the franchise's tenth anniversary, July 30 to Aug. 2, 2008.
Karen Powell, Decor&You CEO, noted, "The market is the ultimate symbol of accessible style, a prestigious venue for reflecting on the exceptional design work of Decor&You decorators and a source of inspiration as we begin our second decade in business."
World Market president and CEO Robert Maricich noted, "Decor&You will be a valuable presence at World Market Week, for bringing 100 buyers and for Mary Gilliatt who will contribute a timely international dimension to our speaking program."
- Decor&You tours World Market on Thurs., July 31st, which features a presentation on global design trends by internationally-acclaimed author and designer, Mary Gilliatt. The event is open to the public and press, and takes place at 11 a.m. (PDT) in Building B, 16th floor.
- Gilliatt will also announce the winners of the Decor&You National Design Competition.
- The conference comprises 30 hours of continuing education targeted to help small design businesses grow and become more profitable.
- The franchise will award its first class of DecorColor certificates through a program led by one of the nation's top experts in interior color, Joann Lenart-Weary.
- Market tenants Global Views, Feizy, Padma's Plantation, and Napa Home and Garden will host the group for private receptions.
Decor&You® furnishes and refines America's residential and commercial interiors via a nationwide network of professional interior decorators, who make it easy to achieve comfort, style, and enhanced value in people's homes and businesses through full-service decorating, custom design plans, and abundant choice among hundreds of collections in the Decor&You global product portfolio.
Decor&You® is concatenated and spelled without the customary accent on the letter 'e.' Design award entries are available to the media on DVD. Biographical data on Mary Gilliatt, design award-winners, and franchise representatives is available upon request. Please contact Michele Zommer for these resources or to schedule interviews at (203) 206-4384 or email@example.com.