Four Points by Sheraton Launches New Retail Site with Simple Pleasures(SM) For Sale!
New Retail Site Goes Beyond Sheets and Beds Vintage t-shirts, Nostalgic Kids Games, Pie Kits and More Available Now at www.fourpoints.com/store
August 12, 2008 // Franchising.com // WHITE PLAINS, NY -- Four Points by Sheraton today announced Simple Pleasures and smiles for sale on the brand's newly designed retail web site - fourpoints.com/store. Much more than sheets and beds, the Four Points retail site is dedicated to curating items that will surprise and delight. Are you a fan of the Four Points Chief Beer Officer or Best Brews program? The beer-loving public can proudly wear specially designed vintage t-shirts proclaiming their love for all that is beer. Looking for something salty or sweet? The new site features a selection of yummy treats from pie and pretzel making kits to Dale & Thomas popcorn samplers. And for those in search of some fun, nostalgic kids' games and fancy free summer items are also available.
To celebrate the launch, from August 12th – August 15th the new site will feature a "dollar days" special – one signature Four Points Store item for only $1. What is it? Visit fourpoints.com/store to find out.
"Four Points is all about life's simple pleasures, uncomplicated comfort and the small things that make people smile. When we set out to design our retail site, our goal was to curate a unique selection of items that truly bring to life the brand's personality and core values," said Sandy Swider, Vice President, Four Points by Sheraton.
Out with the Old and In with the Fun!
- Lemonade Stand – Celebrate a summer classic! This ready to assemble lemonade stand will bring back memories and provide a tasty treat for the neighborhood!
- Vintage T-shirts – The Four Points Chief Beer Officer has been in office for only a year but has built up such a strong following that he now has his very own t-shirt! The "I heart CBO" vintage t-shirt is sure to be a favorite among beer lovers and future CBO hopefuls. For the more than 100,000 brew aficionados who voted for the Four Points Best Brews Intern, no worries, you haven't been forgotten. The new site also features a Best Brews Intern t-shirt.
- Fun and Games – Four Points is home to the young at heart and in celebration of fun the site features a special section dedicated to nostalgic games and childhood classics including Jacks, Old Maid, Hopscotch set and more.
- Make me a pie – Pie has a special place in the Four Points family's heart, and now folks can make the brand's favorite Pumpkin pie with the simple kit that turns everyone into a master baker!
- Twist me and turn me – The beer pretzel kit is a must for beer lovers everywhere - the two go together like Four Points and Best Brews.
- Catch some zzz's – For those who can't live without the signature Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort bed – don't worry. The site features the brand's very comfortable and cozy bed ensemble.
For more information please visit www.fourpoints.com/store.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Four Points by Sheraton is one of the fastest-growing hotel brands in the business. With more than 18 new hotels opening this year around the world, Four Points by Sheraton hotels are located in easy-to-reach areas – close to major airports, suburban centers, urban hot spots and resort and vacation destinations. Four Points by Sheraton offers the self-sufficient traveler a new kind of style and comfort combined with a spirited "can-do" service -- all at an honest value. Four Points' Simple Pleasures program offers little indulgences such as tasty pie, a great cup of coffee and premium craft beers from around the world.
Four Points by Sheraton, with more than 130 properties in 22 countries, is owned by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with approximately 900 properties in more than 100 countries and 155,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, and the recently launched AloftSM, and ElementSM. Starwood Hotels also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.