Glass Doctor(R) Honors Top Gun(R) Winners
August 12, 2008 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – Glass Doctor announced the recipients of the 2007 Top Gun® designation during the company's 2008 annual conference in Grapevine, Texas, June 25-28.
The Top Gun designation is given to the Glass Doctor franchisees who achieve various sales, operations and other benchmarks. This year 18 of the more than 160 eligible Glass Doctor franchisees nationwide received the Top Gun designation.
"We are proud of all of the Top Gun winners. They exemplify the highest quality of Glass Doctor service," said Mark Dawson, president of Glass Doctor. "The franchisees who achieve Top Gun status demonstrate the success that can be achieved through professionalism, exceptional customer service and integration of the Glass Doctor system into their business practices."
Glass Doctor Top Gun Designees
- Tom Ashley, Glass Doctor of Okaloosa and Walton Counties, Niceville, Fla.
- Jim Bernstein, Glass Doctor of Atlanta, Atlanta, Ga.
- Kathy Cassata and Chris Cassata, Glass Doctor of Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach,Fla.
- Tim Caughenbaugh, Glass Doctor of Southwest Florida, Naples, Fla.
- Kerry Culver, Glass Doctor of Kalispell, Kalispell, Mont.
- Bill Dawson, Glass Doctor of Columbia, Columbia, Tenn.
- Marv Degerness, Glass Doctor of Fargo/Moorhead, Moorhead, Minn.
- Mike Evans, Glass Doctor of Montana, Bozeman, Mont.
- Mike Gai and Vinnie Sposari, Glass Doctor of King and Pierce Counties, Tukwila,Wash.
- Cary Hooper, Glass Doctor of Eagle, Meridian, Idaho
- Tim Hurst, Glass Doctor of Anniston, Anniston, Ala.
- Dan Nastansky, Glass Doctor of Odessa, Odessa, Texas
- Mike Nogosek, Glass Doctor of Minot, Minot, N.D.
- Wayne Plaster and Bryan Yarborough, Glass Doctor of Tampa Bay, Tampa, Fla.
- Gene Porter, Glass Doctor of Clovis, Clovis, N.M.
- Brad Roberson, Glass Doctor of Brookhaven, Brookhaven, Miss.
- Phil Stanley, Glass Doctor of Yadkinville, Yadkinville, N.C.
- Vern Steiner, Glass Doctor of Millersburg, Millersburg, Ohio
About Glass Doctor®:
Established in 1962, Glass Doctor is the largest chain of full-service glass replacement providers in the nation. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its "Franchise 500," Glass Doctor franchisees offer complete glass replacement, service and repairs to the automotive, residential and commercial markets at more than 360 locations in the United States. Glass Doctor is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit www.glassdoctor.com.
About The Dwyer Group, Inc.:
Based in Waco, Texas, The Dwyer Group, Inc. is a holding company of six service-based franchise companies – Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Rooter®, Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning®, Glass Doctor® and Rainbow International Restoration and Cleaning®. The franchise network of The Dwyer Group, Inc. consists of more than 1,400 independently owned and operated franchises. Each company provides high-quality residential and light commercial services to customers worldwide. The Dwyer Group, Inc. is a portfolio company of the Riverside Company. For more information, visit www.dwyergroup.com