Toys"R"Us Introduces Its Biggest Toy Book Ever Featuring $5,000 In Savings And Amazing Deals On The Hottest Products
With 80 Jam Packed Pages of Toys, Bikes and Video Games, the Highly Anticipated Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book Arrives In Stores, Newspapers and Homes This Weekend
October 21, 2008 // Franchising.com // WAYNE, NJ - The 2008 holiday shopping season is here, and soon, the highly anticipated Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book will arrive - a dream come true for parents and kids. Fifteen years after Toys"R"Us first introduced its renowned guide to holiday gift-giving, kids across the country will be excited to open newspapers and mailboxes this weekend to find this year's Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book is bigger and better than ever. With eight extra pages packed with more bikes, more trains, and yes, more video games, it's the BIGGEST Toy Book ever produced by the company. Value-conscious parents will be just as delighted to find thousands of dollars in savings featured throughout the 80-page Big Toy Book, which showcases an unbeatable selection of hot toys at every price point, from $6.99 - $899.99. What's more, the Big Toy Book clearly illustrates the authority position of Toys"R"Us in the toy category with more Barbie®, more Fisher-Price®, more LEGO®, more LeapFrog®, more MagNext® and more one-of-a-kind exclusive toys than anyone else.
Now featuring hot new items like Apple iPod®, as well as perennial favorites like Disney® Princess and HOT WHEELS, the 2008 Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book is packed with up to $5,000 in savings - $1,500 more than last year - valid from Sunday, October 26, through Saturday, November 22, while supplies last. Specific savings and deals include:
- FREE $10 Gift Card with any purchase of $75 or more (see back cover of the Big Toy Book for details)
- FREE $25 iTunes® Gift Card with the purchase of ANY Apple iPod® touch
- FREE $10 Glimmering Disney® Fairies Gift Card with ANY Disney® Fairies purchase of $40 or more
- FREE life-size Barbie® dress ($19.99 value) with ANY Barbie® Doll or Barbie® Doll Playset purchase of $40 or more
- FREE Star Wars® 10" Transformers Millenium Falcon ($39.99 value) with ANY Star Wars® Action Figure, Vehicle, Playset or Role-Play purchase of $99 or more
- FREE Disney® High School Musical 3 Cheerleader dress with ANY High School Musical purchase of $40 or more
- 15" Nick Jr.™ Wonder Pets™ Ming-Ming or Linny for only $4.99 each ($20 value) with ANY $50 purchase
- $50 off the A.T. Rex battery-powered ride-on
- $20 off the Circus Ring from Playmobil®
- $20 off the HOT WHEELS Trick Tracks Ultimate Stunt World
- More than 25% off ALL Tag™ Reading Books from LeapFrog®
- 25% off select pink board games from Hasbro®
- 25% off select Disney® Hannah Montana games
- 25% off select EduScience Microscopes
- Save $300 on Easton 7' (Air Hockey or Billiard) Game Table
As always, kids and parents have a better chance of finding the toys they want, in-stock and at the price they need, at Toys"R"Us this holiday season, than anywhere else.
"As kids start to create their holiday wish lists, and well before checking them twice, families nationwide can spend some time together, enjoying what's become a holiday tradition: reading through, and marking up, the glossy pages of the Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book's magical gifts and deals," said Greg Ahearn, Senior Vice President, Marketing and eCommerce, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "Our BIGGEST Toy Book ever offers the best and broadest assortment of toys and games for kids to choose from, exclusive products that can't be found anywhere else and great values to fit the budget of any gift-giver this holiday season."
The 2008 Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book features a new and easy-to-use "Toy Finder" system, which categorizes items on pages that are color coded by themes, such as Preschool, Learn & Create, Building, Action Figures, Wheels & Outdoors, Dolls, Electronics & Music, and more. This added element makes it easy for kids to create a wish list to their liking, and even easier for gift-givers to find a whole array of toys to suit the child for whom they're shopping. In addition, the Toys"R"Us Big Toy Book highlights the season's hottest trends such as Music: My Way and Adorable Animatronics, "big hits" like Bakugan™ and Disney® Princess, and "only at Toys"R"Us" products based on kids' favorite shows like Star Wars®: The Clone Wars™ on Cartoon Network™ and iCarly on Nickelodeon™.
About Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world's leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer. Currently it sells merchandise through more than 1,500 stores, including 585 Toys"R"Us stores and 262 Babies"R"Us stores in the U.S., more than 690 international stores in 33 countries, which includes licensed and franchise stores, and through its Internet site at www.Toysrus.com.