Carlson Hotels Worldwide Announces Executive Leadership Appointments and Structural Changes to Support New Three-Year Strategic Plan
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 29 // PRNewswire // -- Carlson Hotels Worldwide today announced several executive appointments and structural changes in its senior leadership team.
- Fredrik Korallus, formerly executive vice president of revenue generation, has been named executive vice president and chief operating officer of a new organizational entity: Radisson Hotels & Resorts Operating Company
- Wendy Nelson, executive vice president of Carlson Hotels Real Estate Company, has been named to a new position of executive vice president of brand strategy for Radisson Hotels & Resorts
- Steve Mogck, executive vice president of franchise operations for select service hotels, was named executive vice president and chief operating officer of another new organizational entity: Country Inns & Suites By Carlson Operating Company
- Nancy Johnson, formerly executive vice president of franchise operations for full service hotels and franchise development, was named executive vice president of business development for all Carlson Hotel brands in the Americas
- Bob Kleinschmidt, chief financial officer, has taken on additional responsibilities as chief administrative officer, responsible for the areas of finance, legal, operational support services, technical services and procurement
- Paula Winkler, chief information officer, has taken on additional responsibilities for operational support services including the areas of information technology, distribution, revenue optimization, loyalty programs, training, education and development plus property support services
"We are pleased to announce these key executive appointments and structural changes that position Carlson Hotels Worldwide to implement a new three-year strategic plan," said Jay Witzel, president and CEO of Carlson Hotels Worldwide. "In the Americas, an important focus of the plan is on our two largest brands, Radisson Hotels & Resorts and Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, and this new structure is designed to provide organizational alignment that supports them," Witzel added.
Minneapolis-based Carlson Hotels Worldwide, includes five hotel brands, totaling more than 995 hotels in 74 countries. Hotel brands include: Regent Hotels & Resorts, a respected brand in the luxury segment of the lodging industry; Radisson Hotels & Resorts(R), one of the world's leading upscale hotel companies with more than 400 locations; Park Plaza(R) Hotels & Resorts, positioned in the mid-scale segment of the full-service hotel category, known for its great value and customer-focused service culture; Country Inns & Suites By Carlson(SM), one of the fastest growing, mid-tier lodging chains with over 450 locations offering excellent value with upgraded services and amenities; and Park Inn(R), with more than 85 hotels worldwide, is a fast-growing, innovative hotel brand offering a bright, bold and contemporary hospitality concept.
Note to Editors: Please visit our online photo gallery at http://carlsonmedia.tekgroup.com/section_display.cfm?section_id=57 for a downloadable high-resolution photo of Fredrik Korallus, Steve Mogck, Wendy Nelson, Nancy Johnson, Bob Kleinschmidt or Paula Winkler or contact Rosanne Swanson at 763-212-5451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Carlson Hotels Worldwide