Snap-on Tools - Gifts Guaranteed to Fit
Under the Tree or as a Stocking Stuffer, Great Gifts for Your DIYer
KENOSHA, Wis., Nov. 10 // PRNewswire // -- It can be the most wonderful time of the year, especially if that special DIYer in your life gets something from Snap-on Tools for the holidays. From the 100-piece General Service Set to the 3/8" Ratchet with Dual 80(R) Technology, Snap-on has the perfect holiday gift for that special someone.
"Every year we get phone calls, e-mails and letters from people wanting to know how they can get something from Snap-on to give as a holiday gift," said Alicia Smales, vice president of marketing for Snap-on Tools. "We are excited to make these special items available for the holidays and we hope people will take advantage of this great opportunity. But as the saying goes, shop early as these tools go fast and are only available for a limited time at these great prices."
The Snap-on Tools holiday specials are available for order at http://www.snapon.com. The prices listed below are special for the holiday season and are only good from November 1 through December 19, 2008 or while supplies last. No rain checks are available for these items.
Snap-on Holiday Gift Specials
100 Piece 1/4" and 3/8" Drive General Service Set (BLPGSSC100)
- Tools are made of high grade steel alloy that exceeds ANSI standards and are covered by a lifetime warranty.
- Tools are packed in a durable blow molded case with a removable foam divider that doubles as a kneeling pad.
- Set includes: ratchets; spinner handle; standard sockets; combination wrenches; external TORX(R) sockets; spark plug sockets and ratchet/socket accessories.
- Price: $314.96
Cordless Screwdriver with Holster (CTS561CLH)
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, this tool is ideal for restricted access applications.
- Six position clutch allows torque to be set for specific application for greater control.
- Includes charger, two batteries, holster and 8 bits. Price: $162.90
5-Position Ratcheting Screwdriver (SGDMRCE44/O/G)
- Soft grip screwdrivers feature straight, 30 degrees (left and right) and 60 degrees (left and right) locking positions with the push of a button, and a forward/reverse lever for quick directional changes.
- 1/4-turn twist cap for quick access to bit storage in handle.
- Set includes handle, hex shank, flat tip bit and #2 PHILLIPS(R) bit.
- Price: $68.40
3/8" Ratchet with Dual 80(R) Technology (F80)
- 7 teeth in contact with an 80-tooth gear provides strength and durability.
- Dual 80(TM) Technology has 25% less ratcheting arc, the least amount of arc to engage the next gear tooth.
- Price: $68.63
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools Company, LLC is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,000 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920 and is a $2.8 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wis. For additional information on Snap-on, visit http://www.snapon.com.