Max & Erma's Launches New Menu
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 18 // PRNewswire // -- Max & Erma's has launched a new, bolder menu in its 106 corporate and franchise stores.
The new menu offering brings a new twist to the brand's classic gourmet burgers in the Tortilla Burger. It's Max & Erma's signature soup turned burger, with cheddar, pepper jack, jalapenos and tortilla strips. A side of tortilla soup accompanies the burger for dunking. Additional innovative additions include:
- Apple Pecan Salad - Tossed in a maple vinaigrette, this salad is topped with apples, sweet and spicy pecans, dried cranberries, crumbled bleu cheese and a balsamic drizzle. Chicken can be added upon request.
- Stacked-to-the-Max Club - Black Forest ham, smoked turkey, hickory smoked bacon, Swiss and cheddar, with lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise stacked on three slices of toasted white bread.
- Fettuccine with Chicken and Peppers - The ingredients are tossed in garlic butter, Parmesan cheese and spices.
- Godiva Chocolate Pepperminti - As described by its name, just in time for the holidays.
The menu is designed to give guests an easy to read format, while also promoting drink sales. The quadrifold piece features the Max & Erma's signature ampersand on the two-panel cover and classics such as the gourmet burger, tortilla soup, fried shrimp and chocolate chip cookies throughout.
Appetizers and entree selections are featured one side, while drinks and desserts are showcased on the back.
"The previous menu, a spiral-bound book, was a page-turner and our guests have indicated they like being able to see all our offerings on one page," said Karri Benishek, senior director of marketing for Max & Erma's. "The new menu vehicle has a white background with standout photography, which emphasizes the fresh preparation and products for which Max & Erma's is known."
G&R Acquisition owns Max & Erma's restaurants, along with Damon's Grill, both Columbus-based casual restaurant chains. Max & Erma's grew from a neighborhood restaurant that opened in 1972 in the German Village section of Columbus to 106 company-owned and franchise units in 13 states. To learn more, please visit www.maxandermas.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances