T.G.I. Friday's(R) Restaurants Say 'America: You've Earned Your Stripes' With World's Largest Inauguration Party
T.G.I. Friday's Parties in True Friday's(R) Style with Half-Price Appetizers for All Guests and Special Stuff for 'Give Me More Stripes(TM)' Members
CARROLLTON, Texas, Dec. 9 // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's restaurants today announced it will throw the World's Largest Inauguration Party on Tuesday, January 20. "We look for any excuse to have a great time, and the inauguration was the perfect way to get a party going on a Tuesday," said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday'sUSA. "Like we say, 'In Here It's Always Friday'!"
For starters, on January 20 at 9 p.m. local time around the world, the famous T.G.I. Friday's bartenders will lead guests in a toast heard 'round the world. And Jordan promises that it will not be your ordinary toast.
"Every day we come up with more stuff to add to the party, and right now we've got something for everyone," added Jordan. "Stay tuned ... it's going to get even better with more stuff announced each week leading up to the party." According to Jordan the following plans have been announced for the World's Largest Inauguration Party:
- All guests will enjoy special drink prices at participating restaurants. "In other words, in those restaurants where we can legally do it," said Jordan.
- All guests in the USA will be treated to half-price appetizers with the purchase of an entree for the entire month of January. Now that's cool!
- And on January 20, T.G.I. Friday's will offer Give Me More Stripes http://www.givememorestripes.com) members double stripes all day.
- And that's not all ... Give Me More Stripes members will also receive free food on January 20 ... a free Inaugural Appetizer of red and white Friday's chips served with our traditional salsa and Chipotle ranch dip.
- All guests that join the party on January 20 will receive a Friday's-style button to show that they were at THE party.
- More awesome Give Me More Stripes member offers will be announced in the coming weeks.
The partying will not be limited to the USA. "We have 930 T.G.I. Friday's restaurants in 62 countries and everyone is getting in on the fun," said Jordan.
About Give Me More Stripes
The only nationwide in-restaurant program of its kind just reached 575,000 members in the US. Give Me More Stripes perks available at participating restaurants.
Membership perks include:
- Personalized & customized membership card
- Free appetizer or dessert upon sign-up (up to $8 value)
- One-time use jump-the-line-pass
- $8 certificate for every $100 spent (excluding alcohol-only purchases)
- Exclusive communication about specials and food/drink previews
About Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc.
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of T.G.I. Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of December 2008, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 62 countries.
SOURCE T.G.I. Friday's restaurants