Weichert Real Estates Affiliates Opens Four New Franchise Offices in Northeast & Two the Midwest
December 23, 2008 // Franchising.com // Morris Plains, N.J., – Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, continued its nation-wide growth with the addition of six new affiliates in the Northeast and Midwest. The companies recently joining the Weichert Real Estate Affiliates ever-growing roster include offices in New Hampshire, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, and Michigan.
In welcoming the new affiliates, Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, said, "We are excited to have these customer-focused companies join the Weichert team. Through these partnerships, we will continue to expand the market where we can offer customers the high level of real estate services that comes with the Weichert brand."
New affiliates that joined the Weichert network include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Spoerl & Strathern, Exeter, N.H. The franchise owned by partners Robert Spoerl and Mary Strathern serves more than 20 towns in the seacoast area and has both New Hampshire and Maine licenses .
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Marzke Group, Saint Joseph, Mich. The newly named office is owned by Chris Marzke. Kathleen Brecht has been named sales manager of the franchise.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Hastava Associates, Island Park, N.Y. The 60-year old family business is owned by brothers Michael and Gregory Hastava.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Yankee Trader, Seabrook, N.H. In the business for more than 50 years, the company is owned by brokers Katherine Macgregor and Kara Schaake and serves New Hampshire and the Massachusetts seacoast.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Nickel Group, Oak Park, Ill. Owners John Lawrence, Christopher Krohe, and Marcus Muriello will continue to expand Weichert's growing presence in Illinois.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Empire Real Estate, Rockland, Mass. The company which was launched in 2002 is owned by Jeffrey Real. The broker-in-charge is Jeanine Reardon.
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates launched its first franchised office in January 2002 and currently serves some 330 markets in 36 states.
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in more than 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. Each Weichert franchised office is independently owned and operated.