New From Snap-on: A Better Impact System
New Snap-on 3/8" Impact Wrench and New Flank Drive(R) Impact Swivel Sockets
KENOSHA, Wis., Jan. 12 // PRNewswire // -- Snap-on's new 3/8" Drive Impact Wrench (MG325) and Flank Drive(R) impact swivel sockets will be the talk of the bay, the motorcycle shop and the snowmobile repair facility. In fact, this state-of-the art, multi-faceted tool and Snap-on's seven-piece swivel socket set and 14-piece deep impact socket set will be causing quite a stir at any facility that repairs vehicles.
"The new Snap-on MG325 3/8" Impact Wrench is twice as strong as previous models so you'll want to invest in a set of Snap-on impact sockets and extensions featuring our Flank Drive(R) wrenching system. They are specifically designed to withstand the torque output of the MG325," said Rodger Isetts, product manager for Snap-on. "We have received phenomenal feedback from service technicians who have already tried the MG325 with Snap-on's Flank Drive(R) Socket Sets. They tell us that using them together saves time and increases productivity. Based on their comments, we expect a lot of interest."
Snap-on MG325 3/8" Impact Wrench features and benefits include:
- 425 ft. lbs of bolt breakaway torque.
- Patented one piece housing construction which means components are aligned with precision accuracy which provides longer tool life.
- Continuous oil bath lubrication means impact mechanism is always lubricated for less wear and maintenance.
- Twin hammer impact mechanism means dependable harder hitting blows with less moving parts for longer tool life.
- Reverse bias motor means the motor has more torque output in reverse. This makes getting stubborn bolts off easier.
- Comfort cushion trigger button means less strain and stress on the finger which allows the end user to work more comfortably longer.
- Balanced housing means equal distribution of weight for optimal tool control.
- Low vibration impact means impact will run smoother with less user fatigue.
- Anvil stop lock means anvil will stop when trigger is released. This prevents anvil from throwing nuts and sockets.
Snap-on Flank Drive(R) Socket Sets features and benefits include:
- Designed to withstand today's impact guns with high torque output.
- Laser welded pivot pins means smooth, full-30-degree uninterrupted swivel action which allows efficient power transfer prolonging the life of the socket.
- Flank Drive Wrenching System: The sockets deliver 15 to 20 percent more turning power which requires less use and abuse of your power tool and sockets, protecting your investment.
- 30-degree uninterrupted swivel action means greater accessibility in tight quarters which allows easier and faster removal of stubborn fasteners thus saving you time.
The Snap-on MG325 3/8" Impact Wrench and Flank Drive(R) Socket Sets cover most automobile and light truck applications and are ideal for general automotive maintenance tasks and continuous use facilities such as muffler and tire shops. Small engine repair facilities, motorcycle and snowmobile shops, and manufacturing environments where weight and repetitive motion are concerns will also benefit from its use.
Customers can find out more about the Snap-on MG325 Impact Wrench and the Flank Drive(R) Socket Sets by contacting their local Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools Company, LLC is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,000 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920 and is a $2.8 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wis.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools Company, LLC