Mark Your Calendars for Jan. 27th at Hardee's!
Win Four Tickets to the Duke vs. Carolina Game
Chapel Hill, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tuesday Jan. 27 will be a big day for Carolina and Duke basketball fans at Hardee's® restaurants all across North Carolina. Thanks to a statewide Hardee's scratch-and-win promotion, one grand prize winner will receive four free tickets to the Duke at North Carolina Men's Basketball game in Chapel Hill on March 8. The Turn It Blue With the Heels & Hardee's! grand prize winner will also receive 52 free 1/3 lb. Thickburger® cards – a free 100 percent black angus beef Thickburger each week for a year.
To be eligible to win tickets to college basketball's biggest rivalry simply visit any Hardee's across North Carolina on Jan. 27 and pick up your Turn It Blue scratch-and-win card. No purchase is necessary to win, but hurry because each of the more than 225 Hardee's locations in North Carolina has a limited number of cards to give away starting at 6 a.m. on Jan. 27.
"We're excited to offer Hardee's customers the opportunity to be at the nation's biggest college basketball rivalry," said Jerry Allsbrook, chief marketing officer for Boddie-Noell Enterprises, the largest Hardee's franchise operator in North Carolina and the U.S.
Everybody is a winner when you get your Turn It Blue card. Prizes include:
- 25 winners will receive two tickets to a select UNC Men's Basketball game during the 2009-2010 season plus a free 1/3 lb. Thickburger coupon.
- 25 winners will receive one UNC logo Men's Basketball plus a free Breakfast coupon
- 5,000 winners will receive free admission to select UNC Olympic Sports Events in Chapel Hill
- All remaining card holders will receive a free Thickburger, a made From ScratchTM biscuit or other menu items
To learn more about Turn It Blue With the Heels & Hardee's! please visit www.tarheelblue.com. There are more than 225 Hardee's locations in North Carolina.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances