Bosch Linea Refrigeration Launches Exclusively at Sears
Linea Counter-Depth Refrigeration Presents a Premium Built-in Look
March 04, 2009 // Franchising.com // Huntington Beach, Calif., // PRNewswire // -- Premium appliance manufacturer, Bosch, announced today its new Linea Refrigeration will be sold exclusively at Sears through June 2009.
For the first time ever, Bosch refrigerators will be on display at Sears full-line stores. Consumers can now see a complete kitchen suite of Bosch appliances at Sears. Delivering innovative convenience, technology and intelligent design, the ENERGY STAR(R)-qualified Linea joins other eco- friendly Bosch appliances available at Sears, including dishwashers, laundry, wall ovens, cooktops, ventilation and ranges.
"Counter-depth, side-by-side Linea Refrigeration proves that superior flexibility and maximum convenience can go hand in hand with a reduced energy bill," said Michael Traub, president and CEO of BSH Home Appliances. "Linea brings a perfectly flush, built-in look to the full-line Bosch kitchen. Linea's introduction expands upon Bosch's long-standing and successful partnership with Sears."
"In 2008, we said we were going to offer more brands and an even greater selection of innovative appliances to our customers and the Bosch Linea delivers on that promise," said Doug Moore, president of appliances for Sears Holdings. In another first, Sears is inviting customers to pre-order the Linea in store and through a special web site: http://www.sears.com/boschlinea. The pre-sale window (March 15 through April 30, 2009) includes a Bosch Linea sweepstakes.
About Linea Refrigeration
Linea brings a perfectly flush, built-in look to the full-line Bosch kitchen, making it ideal for new kitchens, or as a stylish replacement for high energy-consuming refrigerators. Linea offers a unique suite of features that sets it apart from the competition:
- Height-adjustable EasyLift(TM) door bin and shelves provide an easy way to accommodate over-size food items without having to unload and reload the contents of the fridge.
- Detachable CoolPaks(TM), perfect for portable coolers, free up valuable space in the freezer.
- Linea's unique LED lighting solution, CoolGlow(TM), brightly illuminates the entire refrigerator and freezer, ensuring no food gets overlooked or forgotten.
- The exterior ice/water dispenser is integrated flush and frameless to accommodate tall glasses and pitchers to fill with crystal-clear, filtered water, ice cubes and crushed ice.
- Exterior touch controls enable all refrigerator and freezer functions to be controlled without opening the doors. This improves food preservation and reduces energy consumption.
- Sabbath mode helps families honor this religious observance by turning off interior lighting and acoustic signals while temporarily locking the display panel buttons.
- Linea's Dual Evaporator System keeps the air-flow and aromas separate between the fridge and the freezer while an AirFresh carbon filter further reduces unwanted odors.
- AntiBacterial wall linings provide a hygienic atmosphere.
- The FreshProtect(TM)Box temperature controlled drawer provides three precise optimized storage settings for fish and meat, dairy and produce.
- SuperCool and SuperFreezer modes protect all the food in the fridge when freshly-prepared foods are introduced.
- Linea is ENERGY STAR-qualified, the industry standard in environmental responsibility.
- Linea's Eco and Vacation cooling modes help reduce energy costs compared to continual operation in standard mode.
- The long door with hidden hinges provides a seamless built-in look.
- All metal handles, high end glass shelves, and metal look trims give a premium appearance.
- A hide-away water filter is stowed away in an easy access compartment in the interior ceiling. This unique space solution maximizes storage capacity.
- 800 Series available in Stainless Steel
- 500 Series available in Stainless Steel, High Gloss Black and White
- 300 Series available in Stainless Steel
- Suggested MSRP $2,299-$3149, but customers should check their local
Sears store or sears.com for sale pricing.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH Bosch and Siemens Home Appliance Group, the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world. Inspired by the lifestyle of today's discerning consumers, all Bosch products combine efficiency, quietness, and quality with unrivaled ease of use. Opened in 1997, the company's appliance park in New Bern, North Carolina is comprised of state-of-the-art factories for washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops. Known worldwide for raising standards in efficiency and quietness, Bosch is the only US manufacturer with entire product lines of ENERGY STAR(R) qualified dishwashers, washers and refrigeration. Bosch appliances regularly receive industry and consumer awards. In fact, Bosch dishwashers have earned the highest ranking in J.D. Power and Associates' Major Home Appliance Customer Satisfaction Study for two consecutive years. For more information, please visit http://www.boschappliances.com or call 800.921.9622 to request a catalog. EasyLift(TM), CoolGlow(TM), FreshProtect(TM) and CoolPaks(TM) are trademarks of BSH Home Appliances Corporation, all rights reserved.
About Sears Holdings Corporation
Sears Holdings Corporation is the nation's fourth largest broadline retailer, with approximately $50 billion in annual revenues, and with approximately 3,800 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, home electronics and automotive repair and maintenance. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore, Craftsman and DieHard, and a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End, Jaclyn Smith and Joe Boxer, as well as the Apostrophe and Covington brands. It also has Martha Stewart Everyday products, which are offered exclusively in the U.S. by Kmart. The Company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 13 million service calls made annually.
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances