Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Expands Franchise Network Throughout the Country
March 11, 2009 // Franchising.com // Morris Plains, N.J., – Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, continued its nationwide growth with the addition of five new franchise offices in the West, South and Midwest regions of the country. The companies recently joining Weichert Real Estate Affiliates' ever-growing roster include offices from Louisiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Georgia, and Arizona
In welcoming the new affiliates, Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, said, "We are very proud to have these new teams of professionals join the Weichert family. Through these partnerships, we will continue to expand Weichert's reputation of offering high level real estate services to clients throughout the country."
New affiliates that joined the Weichert network include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Towery Real Estate, Shreveport, La. - The 23-year old real estate company is owned by broker Stephanie Hollis.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Frankel & Giles, Chicago Ill. – Principals Keith Giles and Jerry Karlik, along with vice president Jim Psyhogios, have led one of the leading real estate companies in the Chicago community since 1996.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Premier, Andover, Minn. – The business, which is owned by David Noe and Rodney Schimmel, will continue to expand Weichert's growing presence in Minnesota.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Signature Group, Athens, Ga. – The company is the first in Clarke County, Ga. to join Weichert and is owned by Realtors Delores Jennings and Broker William "Buster" Vandiver.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Elite, Scottsdale, Ariz. – Owner broker Gregory Ehmann partnered Mark Marquez, Donna Sanfilippo, and Erik Weichelt, owners of an existing Weichert franchise, to bring the Weichert name to Scottsdale. The company is the first affiliate in the Scottsdale market for Weichert and only the second in Arizona.
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates launched its first franchised office in January 2002 and currently serves some 300 markets in 36 states.
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in more than 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance.