Hyatt Place(R) Introduces Updated Menu Featuring Dedicated Choices for Kids
New Entrées Are Always Freshly Prepared and Available Around the Clock
Chicago--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In time for the spring and summer travel seasons, Hyatt Place today unveiled a new menu*, which includes a dedicated kid's menu offering macaroni and cheese and grilled cheese and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Favorites for all ages have also been added, including a hamburger, chicken noodle soup and a three-cheese omelet.
"With the spacious guestrooms, free continental breakfast, pool** and 24/7 food availability, families are already big fans of Hyatt Place," said Alison Kal, vice president, marketing, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts. "These new menu items are universal favorites, which we think will be appreciated by all guests, whether business traveler, leisure traveler, child or adult."
The new items join current guest favorites, which include:
- Chef, Caesar and garden entrée salads
- Pepperoni, sausage or cheese pizza
- Appetizers such as a grilled chicken quesadilla, chicken wings, tortilla chips and salsa and spinach and artichoke dip
- A wide range of sandwiches, including chicken pesto ciabatta, ham and provolone and a turkey club wrap
- Popular breakfast choices such as waffles, cinnamon French toast, a ham and cheddar omelet and scrambled eggs and bacon
- A coffee and wine bar offering Starbucks® specialty coffees as well as an assorted variety of premium wine and beer
These menu items are in addition to a daily complimentary continental breakfast, which features a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, Starbucks® coffee and an assortment of juices. In-room refrigerators even allow guests to store leftovers from any meal to enjoy at their leisure.
Hyatt Place Background
Hyatt Place – recently named the top mid-scale full service brand by J.D. Power and Associates – was inspired by the changing landscape of contemporary, multi-tasking business travelers. To help guests achieve this lifestyle, Hyatt Place offers an atmosphere of casual hospitality with a balanced mix of comfortable and functional amenities, including:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- A 42-inch flat panel, high-definition television, an eight-foot sectional sofa-sleeper and the Hyatt Grand Bed™ in every spacious guestroom, which can sleep up to six adults comfortably
- Freshly prepared snacks and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées, such as waffles, salads, pizza, sandwiches and soup, available around the clock for a nominal price; a Grab 'n Go case is stocked with sandwiches, salads and bottled beverages for hurried guests
- A complimentary StayFit@Hyatt gym featuring state-of-the-art Life Fitness® equipment
- A complimentary e-room, offering Internet-accessible computers and secure remote printing
- Friendly employees, or Hosts, who receive extensive training that provides them with the ability to be confident in all guest and professional interactions
Travelers are raving about Hyatt Place hotels already open in 130 locations nationwide, including Atlanta, Birmingham, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Louisville, Miami, Phoenix, Orlando, San Antonio, Tampa and Washington, D.C.
About Hyatt Place
Hyatt Place is a new kind of Hyatt for today's relaxed lifestyle. Hyatt Place is ranked "Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Hotel Chains with Full Service" according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM. Catering to today's discerning travelers, Hyatt Place combines The Hyatt Touch® with stylish design, purposeful amenities and forward-thinking technology. Hyatt Place is a brand of Global Hyatt Corporation that currently offers 130 locations nationwide.
Hyatt Place received the highest numerical score among mid-scale hotel chains with full service in the proprietary J.D. Power and Associates 2008 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on responses from 53,453 guests measuring 12 mid-scale hotels with full service and measures opinions of guests who stayed in a hotel May 2007-June 2008. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed June 2007-June 2008. Your experiences may vary.
About Global Hyatt Corporation
Global Hyatt Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is one of the world's premier hotel companies. The hotels owned, operated, managed or franchised by its subsidiaries provide authentic hospitality to guests in 44 countries through a passionate commitment to personalized service, cultural relevance, and the environment. Global Hyatt subsidiaries own, operate, manage or franchise more than 370 hotels and resorts worldwide under the Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Resorts™, Grand Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt Summerfield Suites® and Andaz™ brands with additional properties under development on five continents. Global Hyatt Corporation is also the owner of Hyatt Vacation Ownership, Inc., operator of Hyatt Vacation Club®. The success of Global Hyatt is driven by the commitment and energy of the thousands of men and women around the world who provide exceptional service to hotel guests.