T.G.I. Friday's(R) Restaurants Announce Friday's(R) Tax Break
Friday's Restaurants Offer Bonus Bites to All Guests on April 15
Carrollton, Texas, // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's restaurants today announced it will give its guests who visit Friday's on April 15 a tax day bonus: $5 Bonus Bites cards for purchases (excluding alcohol and tax) beginning at $15 through $25; $10 Bonus Bites cards for purchases over $25 while supplies last at participating restaurants in the U.S.
"Our guests say 'Give Me More Friday's' all year long and on tax day, they say 'Give Me A Break,'" said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday's USA. "With Friday's Tax Break, we're going to make April 15 feel like a Friday by giving our guests a break with our Bonus Bites cards."
In addition, as announced previously, the more than 840,000 members of Friday's guest recognition program Give Me More Stripes™ will be treated to double points during April, including tax day. Friday's awards members' stripes for dollars spent (excluding alcohol only purchases). Normally, for every $100 spent, members receive 100 stripes. For each 100 stripes earned, members receive an $8 certificate. With double stripes being awarded, members can receive an $8 certificate for every $50 spent since every dollar equals two stripes during April ($50 = 100 stripes = $8 certificate). Bonus Bites cannot be used in combination with any other offers.
About Give Me More Stripes
The only nationwide in-restaurant program of its kind with more than 840,000 members in the US, Give Me More Stripes offers the following perks at participating restaurants:
- Personalized & customized membership card
- Free appetizer or dessert coupon after sign-up (up to $8 value)
- One-time use jump-the-line-pass
- $8 certificate for every $100 spent (excluding alcohol-only purchases)
- Exclusive communication about specials and food/drink previews
In addition, members have been treated to the following:
- Complimentary members-only food such as chips and dip and hummus and chips
- Free takeaway snacks like Cheddar and Bacon Potato Skins
- Free dessert during Black Friday Weekend
- Red and white chips at the World's Largest Inauguration Party
- Double stripes on special party days throughout the year
- $5 coupons off Ultimate Recipe Showdown entrees
- Free Crispy Bean Fries as part of The Game We Can't Name Eve party
- Free birthday dessert with the purchase of an entree
- Voting privileges to determine the All-American Drink
- Free Spiced Up Cupcakes on Valentines Day with the purchase of two entrees
- Free order of Cajun Crispy Green Bean Fries at Mardi Gras Friday's Style Party
- Free half order of Loaded Potato Skins during Friday's St. Patrick's Day party
- Double stripes during April as part of International Customer Appreciation Month
- Exclusive coupon offers such as one cent appetizers and one dollar entrees
About Carlson Restaurants Worldwide
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of T.G.I. Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of April 2009, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.
SOURCE: T.G.I. Friday's USA