Video: T.G.I. Friday's® Restaurants Launch Nine New Sandwiches and Salads
All Friday's® Restaurants Sandwiches and Salads At Introductory Price of $5 for a Limited Time
Carrollton, Texas, // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's restaurants today announced the launch of nine new sandwiches and salads at nearly 600 restaurants in the U.S. Friday's also announced that all sandwiches and salads, sixteen items in total including the nine new menu items, all full portions, will be offered at an introductory price of $5 beginning today through May 31, 2009.
To view the Multimedia News Release, go to: http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/fridays/38008/
"This is an incredible opportunity for our guests to try the mouth-watering flavors of Friday's new sandwiches and salads," said Andrew Jordan, senior vice president of marketing for T.G.I. Friday's USA. "To celebrate, the entire sandwiches and salads menu will be specially priced at $5 for a limited time. Our guests can enjoy these incredible new flavors or their favorites at an introductory price point that simply cannot be beat."
The new full portion sandwiches and salads include:
- BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad: crispy Romaine and iceberg lettuce tossed in ranch dressing with diced tomato and cucumbers, corn, black beans, shredded cheddar cheese, jicama and diced chicken breast, topped off with Jack™ Championship BBQ sauce and Cajun onion straws.
- Santa Fe Chopped Salad: Salad greens with tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, corn, black beans and tortilla strips tossed in a Chipotle Ranch dressing, topped with diced chicken, black olives, avocado, cheese and more tortilla strips.
- Shanghai Salad: crispy chopped Romaine lettuce with red peppers, celery, green onions, cilantro and peanuts tossed together in a zesty Asian Ginger dressing, then topped with crispy noodles and pork Pot Stickers.
- Mediterranean Salad with Chicken: chopped Romaine lettuce, green and red peppers, red onions tossed in house dressing, topped with sliced grilled chicken, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, Kalamata olives, pepperoncinis and finished with Feta cheese.
- Strawberry Fields Salad: mixed greens, Parmesan cheese, and glazed pecans tossed in Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing topped with fresh balsamic marinated strawberries and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Meatball Sandwich: a fresh Ciabatta roll stuffed with four large meatballs, zesty marinara and topped with mixed cheese.
- Thai Chicken Wrap: grilled chicken, shredded lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peanuts, and cilantro with pickled carrots and onions topped with honey lime dressing and peanut sauce.
- BBQ Chicken Wrap: BBQ Grilled chicken, Cajun onion straws, lettuce, tomato, pickles.. Ranch dressing and Jack Daniel's® mayo, served with a side of BBQ sauce.
- Jack Daniel's® Chicken Sandwich: Grilled chicken basted in Jack Daniel's® glaze and topped with bacon, mixed cheese, frizzled onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and Jack Daniel's® mayonnaise on a bun.
All sandwiches come with a choice of fries, home-style potato chips or side salad with choice of dressing. Guests can substitute sweet potato fries for $.99.
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of TGI Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality, travel and marketing industries. As of April 2009, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses approximately 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.
SOURCE: T.G.I. Friday's Restaurants