Looking to Spice Things Up? Fiery Hawaiian Pizza Added to Domino's American Legends Specialty Line
Domino's Pizza launches new commercials starring four franchisees
Ann Arbor, Mich., // PRNewswire // -- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, heats up the summer with its new Fiery Hawaiian pizza, the newest addition to its popular Domino's American Legends specialty line, and hot new commercials featuring Domino's franchisees.
The Fiery Hawaiian pizza is for those who like it hot with spice in every bite. It's made up of sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce, jalapenos and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust.
"All Domino's American Legend pizzas are packed with so much bold taste, and 40 percent more cheese than a regular Domino's pizza," said Russell Weiner, Domino's Chief Marketing Officer. "Customers looking to spice things up will love the addition of the Fiery Hawaiian pizza.
"In addition to the new pizza, we wanted to do something different in this round of commercials for Domino's American Legends line," Weiner continued. "Since the pizzas are inspired by legendary American tastes, we thought featuring Domino's Pizza franchisees associated with pizzas from their respective hometowns would be a fun and cool way to show off these specialty pizzas to America."
In addition to the new Fiery Hawaiian, six other tasty Domino's American Legend pizzas are available at $12.99 for a large or $10.99 for a medium:
- Philly Cheese Steak--Steak, onions, green peppers and mushrooms with provolone and American cheeses on a cheesy provolone crust
- Pacific Veggie--Roasted red peppers, spinach, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and black olives, with feta, mozzarella and provolone cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust
- Honolulu Hawaiian--Sliced ham, smoked bacon, juicy pineapple, and roasted red peppers with provolone and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy parmesan crust
- Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch--Chicken breast, white sauce, smoked bacon, tomatoes and parsley with provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese on a cheesy provolone crust
- Memphis BBQ Chicken--Chicken breast, barbeque sauce, onions, and parsley with provolone, mozzarella and cheddar cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
- Buffalo Chicken--Chicken breast, Buffalo hot sauce, onions and parsley with provolone and American cheese on a cheesy cheddar crust
Domino's American Legends are available at all continental U.S. stores, with promotional support from America's dairy farmers in cooperation with Dairy Management Inc.
(Note: Cheesy crust not available on Domino's American Legends thin crust; 40% more cheese on average, compared to standard hand tossed pizza.)
About Domino's Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino's operates a network of 8,773 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and 60 international markets. The Domino's Pizza(R) brand, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age magazine, had global retail sales of over $5.5 billion in 2008, comprised of nearly $3.1 billion domestically and over $2.4 billion internationally. Domino's Pizza was named "Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza