Upcoming Domino's Pizza(R) Web Cast
Ann Arbor, Mich., // PRNewswire-FirstCall // -- Domino's Pizza, Inc. (NYSE: DPZ) announces the following Web cast event:
WHAT: Domino's Pizza Online Ordering Announcement
WHEN: Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
WHY: Domino's Pizza, the recognized leader in pizza delivery, has been continuously improving its online ordering system to provide a better user experience. The latest CREST data from the research group The NPD Group provide consumers new reasons to consider Domino's. Listen to the webcast to hear the specific results and how Domino's Pizza stacks up amongst its competition.
- Steve Weiss - President of Straightforward Communications, a marketing and research consultancy specializing in consumer demography and trends. A former marketing columnist for QSR Magazine, Weiss has spent the last 30 years as an independent marketing and management consultant to consumer oriented industries such as foodservice, general retail, personal services and entertainment. As a journalist, Weiss has been actively covering the web world for the past several years.
- Warren Solochek - Vice President of Foodservice at The NPD Group. With over 25 years of experience in the food industry, Solochek's role at NPD gives him a great deal of insight into today's Foodservice industry issues and trends and helps him anticipate the issues the industry will face in the future.
- Russell Weiner - Chief Marketing Officer of Domino's Pizza. Weiner will make the special announcement and be available for Q&A.
- Phil Lozen - Social Media Specialist with Domino's Pizza. Lozen will take listeners through the online ordering process and be available for Q&A.
- Jeff McCrumb - Information Services Technical Manager of Web Development for Domino's Pizza. McCrumb was involved in the design, rollout, and support for the Domino's Pizza Tracker. Jeff will be available for Q&A.
HOW: Live over the Internet. Simply log on to the Web address above.
This event will be archived on the Domino's Web site for replay.
About Domino's Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino's operates a network of 8,773 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and 60 international markets. The Domino's Pizza(R) brand, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age magazine, had global retail sales of over $5.5 billion in 2008, comprised of nearly $3.1 billion domestically and over $2.4 billion internationally. Domino's Pizza was named "Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza