House Party Hosts Rave about Domino's American Legends(TM) Specialty Pizzas
ANN ARBOR, Mich. // PRNewswire-FirstCall // -- The reviews are in. Domino's American Legends pizzas are getting high praise from House Party hosts across the country. Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, teamed up with House Party, a company that specializes in finding consumer advocates to host in-home parties where a brand or product is at the center. Approximately 30,000 people were treated to a sampling of Domino's newest line of specialty pizzas at 2,000 parties across the country on June 20.
"We heard from House Party that they had a record number of people vying to be Domino's party hosts," said Tim McIntyre, Domino's Pizza spokesperson. "We think our specialty Domino's American Legends pizzas taste terrific and knew this would be a great way to sample to thousands of people in a single night."
The Domino's American Legends House Parties built buzz before, during and after the event through a customized online community space. The hosts are asked to recount their party through photo and video downloads on the House Party website, as well as posting detailed blog entries. There have been 5,804 blogs posted by House Party hosts, 5,717 photos and 18 videos uploaded from the parties on the Domino's American Legends party page. Following are some of the highlights:
- "Great new pizzas Domino's! You pulled us out of the pepperoni rut! We'll be ordering more American Legends in the future."
- "Everyone enjoyed the Cali Ranch, but the first pizza gone was the Philly Cheese, then Hawaiian, Memphis BBQ, Buffalo Chicken, & the Veggie... But the veggie lovers loved that one the BEST!"
- "We had such a great time and really enjoyed all the pizzas...we added a cheese pizza for the kids, and that was one of the last to go...they wanted to try the others!"
- "The pizza was incredible. We have pizza night every week and try to go to different places. SORRY other places. American Legends has me hooked."
- "We had an awesome turnout - the American Legends got totally devoured!!"
- "We had our party today and it was great! Everyone enjoyed the great variety of pizzas. I know I will now order some of the flavors I tried today -- flavors I would have never bought before without trying them first."
- "The favorites at our house were the Philly Cheese Steak and Cali Chicken Bacon and Ranch. A lot of folks also commented that the Pacific Veggie was a better alternative to the standard veggie pizza. Everybody was impressed that the chicken was real white meat pieces of breast."
About Domino's Pizza(R)
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino's operates a network of 8,773 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and 60 international markets. The Domino's Pizza(R) brand, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age magazine, had global retail sales of over $5.5 billion in 2008, comprised of nearly $3.1 billion domestically and over $2.4 billion internationally. Domino's Pizza was named "Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry.
About House Party
Founded in 2005, House Party is a leading consumer activation and experiential marketing services company that engages thousands of qualified consumer advocates who host in-home parties featuring a brand, product or element of entertainment programming. Managed via a proprietary, customized online community space for each brand event, consumers engage both in home and online to explore and promote brands they love. Headquartered in Irvington, NY, House Party works with such industries as consumer packaged goods, food & beverage, television, theatrical releases, consumer electronics, pharmaceutical, toys & games and automotive. Current clients include TNT, Ford, Kraft, Microsoft and P&G.