IHG's Biggest Free Nights Offer… Just Got Bigger
More Free Nights up for Grabs as IHG Extends its Biggest Free Nights Offer
July 08, 2009 // Franchising.com // Due to popular demand, IHG, the world's largest hotel company, is extending its Biggest Free Nights Offer - giving guests more opportunities to claim the 5 million free nights up for grabs at over 4,000 hotels around the world.
Guests can now continue to earn free nights until 15 August 2009 by registering and staying two nights at any Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites.
Guests can earn up to four free nights and redeem them on any date, in any IHG hotel, until 26 December 2009 - giving guests more flexibility and choice than any other offer in the market right now. For example, you can stay at a Holiday Inn Express on business one month and redeem your free night for a weekend getaway at an InterContinental hotel the next.
Tom Seddon, IHG's Chief Marketing Officer, said: "We've had 30% more uptake on this promotion than any other promotion we've done before - over 600,000 people have already taken advantage of our Biggest Free Nights Offer. They've told us they love being able to choose from over 4,000 hotels in 100 countries, across all our brands, including the biggest of them all - Holiday Inn."
"Now, we're extending our Biggest Free Nights offer, so even more guests can enjoy a free night at one of our hotels around the world. And with no black-out dates, no need to stay consecutive nights and the reward not based on chance, it's easy to get your hands on one of the 5 million free nights available."
How the promotion works:
- Register for the promotion at www.getafreenight.com
- Stay any two nights before 15 August 2009 - the two nights do not have to be consecutive or at the same hotel brand
- Get one free night to use before 26 December 2009 at over 4,000 hotels in 100 countries
- Earn up to four free nights (e.g. stay eight nights, get four free)
- Guests already enrolled in the Biggest Free Nights Offer must opt in to continue to earn free nights, up to the four free nights maximum, until 15 August 2009. Guests who have already earned the four free nights will automatically be enrolled in the Priority Club Rewards Double Points promotion.
- Note: Hotels in Japan are excluded from this promotion
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is the world's largest hotel group by number of rooms. IHG owns, manages, leases or franchises, through various subsidiaries, over 4,200 hotels and more than 620,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world. The Group owns a portfolio of well recognised and respected hotel brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, and also manages the world's largest hotel loyalty programme, Priority Club® Rewards with 43 million members worldwide.
IHG has nearly 1,700 hotels in its development pipeline, which will create around 140,000 jobs worldwide over the next few years.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group's holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales.